another breakage thread.

erin558 said:
I sit under the dryer. I deep conditioned friday under the dryer and it didnt work. today i even CW and then I deep conditioned with Paul Mitchell super charged but it didnt work so I tried to deep condition with cholestorol because someone said it might help and it didnt help. i used salerm 21 leave in and my hair is laughing at it. its long pieces, short pieces, all kinds of pieces on my bathroom floor and in my sink. i cant even brush my hair back because its so hard, dry, bushy. ORS didnt help either.

When all else fails I reach for my Roux Porosity Control Conditioner. I mix some in with my regular Conditioner and sit under the dryer. It makes my hair feel like silk. Maybe you can give that a try. They even sell the small sample bottle at Sally's for 1.89.

My hair felt used to feel like straw...It took some intensive deep conditioning and porosity control, and lots of moiture to get it to feel "normal". HTH.

JazzyDez said:
When all else fails I reach for my Roux Porosity Control Conditioner. I mix some in with my regular Conditioner and sit under the dryer. It makes my hair feel like silk. Maybe you can give that a try. They even sell the small sample bottle at Sally's for 1.89.

My hair felt used to feel like straw...It took some intensive deep conditioning and porosity control, and lots of moiture to get it to feel "normal". HTH.

everything that everyone has recommended isn't working. i mean im so upset because this is all so random to me!

Back