Another Biglots Rave!

Coffee

A couple of weeks ago while at Biglots I saw some Back to Basis Coconut Mango condish and Pomegranate moisture condish, and I picked up 1 of each. I have since used both and they are the ish!! Both are thick, rich and very moisturizing, with a nice clean smell. Now since yawl have been used to paying $1 for Skala, the price of this will probably send you into shock.....ready for the price......here it is.......$3 for 11oz.

Ok Coffee I see you are a trouble maker, there no way I'm going to Big Lots looking for this:nono:, Stay Strong FB, stay strong....

Ok so now I am back out of hiding and I just need to stay out of Mrs. Coffee's threads. I go broke everytime she raves about something. I already had my poor mother going to 3 different Big Lots for my Skala. I thought I could stay strong but when Coffee got a haul from the UK I had to put mom back on payroll and get my PJ fix.

Coffee, boy I tell you what........I just aint (yes aint) got no words for you.:lachen:

Ok so now I am back out of hiding and I just need to stay out of Mrs. Coffee's threads. I go broke everytime she raves about something. I already had my poor mother going to 3 different Big Lots for my Skala. I thought I could stay strong but when Coffee got a haul from the UK I had to put mom back on payroll and get my PJ fix.

Coffee, boy I tell you what........I just aint (yes aint) got no words for you.:lachen:

SS, I'm so happy you're back :lachen:!! I've got so much to tempt you with :lachen:>

I can't keep up!! I just can't keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<runs from thread and starts rocking back and forth in the corner>

Girl, I have been seeing that in Big Lots, but I bought so much Skala and the wonderful White Rain Water Blossom that I just could not, could not, could not buy another conditioner. A couple months ago, I was down to 11 bottles and now I am back up to 47of conditioner. I also have coconut oil, cream of coconut, pure creamed coconut and coconut milk that I add to my conditioner. I am going to try not to buy any conditioner for the rest of the year.

Well it's Tuesday (Biglots gets in new products), so I'm on my way to see what's available :lachen::lachen:. Biglots is hiring and if I could work, I'd be all over an application :lachen:.

I was checking out the Back to Basics when it first came out with the mango and coconut and it was pricey.

Ya'll (Coffee) need to stop! Too funny!
Thank you Coffee.
Adw425 i'm with you i got some skala,cream of coconut, honey and too much else....So i need my utilities to stay on. Maybe next time.

Girl, I have been seeing that in Big Lots, but I bought so much Skala and the wonderful White Rain Water Blossom that I just could not, could not, could not buy another conditioner. A couple months ago, I was down to 11 bottles and now I am back up to 47of conditioner. I also have coconut oil, cream of coconut, pure creamed coconut and coconut milk that I add to my conditioner. I am going to try not to buy any conditioner for the rest of the year.

Ok you are my Shero :superman:

Ya'll (Coffee) need to stop! Too funny!
Thank you Coffee.
Adw425 i'm with you i got some skala,cream of coconut, honey and too much else....So i need my utilities to stay on. Maybe next time.

Girl you could always air dry your hair :lachen::lachen:!

You have 47 bottles of conditioner? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Last edited:
Coffee, I really hope you come back empty handed,lol...

Now is that nice :lachen:? You'll be happy to know I only came back with the last Skala SB condish, Tropical Coconut condish and some bird food! But there were 2 execs from Biglots there and I put a bug in their ear about getting in different Skala products. Don't know how much good it'll do.

Probably because these ladies have bought them all.:lachen: Ms. coffee is a pusha.:yep:
Now I wouldn't really say I'm a pusha, more like an"encourager" :lachen:.

Now this is what I call hard core!! How do you know these things? :perplexed

I have a close friend that works in the BL closest to me, she keeps me updated :yep:.

You ladies are too much...:lachen::lachen::lachen:! Thank goodness that there is no Big Lots close to me; I would have to go out of my way to visit one, and I have no excuse to do so, so I will not be peer-pressured! Plus I just bought a bunch of stuff at Sally's, but adw425, I'm coming to see you when I run out of conditioner...:perplexed...I think you can spare a jug or two...actually, it looks like Coffee lives closer...

Last edited:
Ya'll are about to get me assassinated by Big Lots. :nono:
I've been sending them emails since last year asking about opening a store near where I live. I've been using different email addresses, but I'm sure they know it's one person, and I know they're getting tired.

I've been sending them emails since last year asking about opening a store near where I live. I've been using different email addresses, but I'm sure they know it's one person, and I know they're getting tired.

:look::lachen: I just want you to know that I admire your determination.

This is hard core!!

Back