Anky's Pity Party!

I'm really sorry to hear about the underprocessing of your hair. A note on the bright side is it is better to be underprocessed than overprocessed. Atleast you have a chance to go out and have it corrected. Wait a few weeks before you go to a salon.

when i use to perm my hair at the dominicans they used some type of oil to base my hair. When my mom was self relaxing her hair and it was itching like crazy i gave her some doo gro anti itch oil to base her scalp and she didn't get any burns. I used vasaline and sensitive scalp base and the doo gro oil works much better.

Well, I made an appointment to go to some salon reccomended by lhcfers again. The problem is when i called them a minute ago to ask them if I could bring my own products to the salon, I got the reply:

"We do not use outside products. We only use Affirm."

Now, I know from past experience that Affirm is like putting petroleum jelly on my head. It does not relax my hair at all. Should I cancel my appointment?

Never mind, I just cancelled it. It makes no sense to waste sixty dollars on a relaxer touch-up that I know will not look good. :(

:cry3: All I want is long, straight hair. Is that too much to ask for?

Stanky-Anky :lachen: I am sorry this happened to you. Maybe you should trust your stylist with relaxing your hair until you get the results you desire. Also, is that you in your siggy?

Anky be encouraged! Your hair looks so good right now. Just be very careful in handling your hair. Keep it very moisturized until you find the correct salon. Did you try a dominican salon? They are really good making the hair bone straight.

Back