Andrew Lessman Hair skin and nails on special at HSN

gymfreak336

Andrew lessman hair skin and nails is on special at hsn. It's free shipping and the items are close to half price.

I order the 600 count for 100 bucks but I got 4 flex pays for 25 bucks :yay:

Check it out yall:grin:

I knew I wasn't gonna be the only one watching this:grin: I was this close to ordering but I didn't do it:look: The testimonials were outstanding, especially the African-American woman who said her hair was always shoulder length until she started taking this supplement and her hair is now waist-length and she didn't change her routine.

I knew I wasn't gonna be the only one watching this:grin: I was this close to ordering but I didn't do it:look: The testimonials were outstanding, especially the African-American woman who said her hair was always shoulder length until she started taking this supplement and her hair is now waist-length and she didn't change her routine.

I saw that same tesimony. I looked on hsn and even with 200 reviews the product still has a great rating.

I've been using his products for years (including his Women's Wellness vitamin and b-complex). His vits are the only ones I use, and I too saw that special last night. Ordered a 600 count!

I've been using his products for years (including his Women's Wellness vitamin and b-complex). His vits are the only ones I use, and I too saw that special last night. Ordered a 600 count!

How do you like the other ones? I was thinking about trying his b-complex

Thanks so much for post this!!!!:kiss: I just ran out last week and I was waiting for a sale!!!!:look: I love all Andrew Lessman products, I've been using Hair, Skin and Nails for about five years now.:yep:

How do you like it??

I like them alot when I'm consistant with taking them!!!! If I would of took them everyday for five years my hair probably be down my back!!!!:yep: They didn't bother my stomach at all and that's a plus for me. I just ordered the the 600 count and I'm going to take them everyday!!!! The new ones have the EGCG and I was taking Andrew Lessman's Cranberry&Green Tea Antioxidants vitamins. So now I don't don't have to take two different vitamins!!!!:yay:

I just read all the your information on vitamins. I'm going to take your advice and just start out with two vitamins at a time!!!!:look: I will start out with HSN's and Biotin.:yep:

Last edited:
I like them alot when I'm consistant with taking them!!!! If I would of took them everyday for five years my hair probably be down my back!!!!:yep: They didn't bother my stomach at all and that's a plus for me. I just ordered the the 600 count and I'm going to take them everyday!!!! The new ones have the EGCG and I was taking Andrew Lessman's Cranberry&Green Tea Antioxidants vitamins. So now I don't don't have to take two different vitamins!!!!:yay:

I just read all the your information on vitamins. I'm going to take your advice and just start out with two vitamins at a time!!!!:look: I will start out with HSN's and Botin.:yep:

Thanks for your reply. I am interested in a couple of his products. I sent an email asking about a couple of them so we will see.

Starting out slow is a good way to get your consistency up. I am going to drop my multi down to once a day, take 2 HSN and my flax and biotin. I am working on a possible 2008 vitamin challenge that will focus on slow and steady additions throughout the year. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for your reply. I am interested in a couple of his products. I sent an email asking about a couple of them so we will see.

Starting out slow is a good way to get your consistency up. I am going to drop my multi down to once a day, take 2 HSN and my flax and biotin. I am working on a possible 2008 vitamin challenge that will focus on slow and steady additions throughout the year. I will keep you posted.

This is a great idea, because I always start and stop taking my vitamins. I think this is why I'm not achieving my hair goal!!!! I hate taking pills so I'm going to get a liquid vitamin to take with the HSN and biotin.:yep: We might get our HSN vitamins around the same time.:look: So I will keep you posted as well.

I was going to post about this product. I bought 2 bottles of the 600 count on flex pay. i've never use them before, but can't wait to see what happens.

I saw the testimonial from the AA woman going from shoulder length to waist length and wondered if she could be a lhcf'er.....lol

I was going to post about this product. I bought 2 bottles of the 600 count on flex pay. i've never use them before, but can't wait to see what happens.

I saw the testimonial from the AA woman going from shoulder length to waist length and wondered if she could be a lhcf'er.....lol

Me too. I told my SO that she had to be nikkos cousin. He just looked at me strange

He is actually quite entertaining. I might get the cholesta care for my dad.
Yeah, plus he's talking about discontinuing the current formula for the HSN supplement??? I went ahead and purchased the 600ct just because it will eliminate the need to take additional supplements.

I'ma have to change the channel now because I'm liable to mess around and buy all this man's stuff.:lol:

Thanks for posting this Gymfreak!:up:

Yeah, plus he's talking about discontinuing the current formula for the HSN supplement??? I went ahead and purchased the 600ct just because it will eliminate the need to take additional supplements.

I'ma have to change the channel now because I'm liable to mess around and buy all this man's stuff.:lol:

Thanks for posting this Gymfreak!:up:

I put that bad boy on flex pay. I think I might order one more thing though. I am gonna sleep on it.

How do you like the other ones? I was thinking about trying his b-complex

Its awesome! Literally, all of mine & my mom's vitamins are from Andrew Lessman. When I took his vits I found myself having more energy, being more alert and just overall more healthy. I stopped taking them (due to laziness, really) and I got SO sick that year.

I echo smcbarnet - I have been using his HSN vitamins for years as well as many, many, many of his others. They are VERY good!

He is actually quite entertaining. I might get the cholesta care for my dad.

I love watching and listening to Andrew I learn so much.

Besides his HSN I also take his CoQ10, Vit E, B-12 and Omega 3 on a regular and some of his others sporadicly.

Its awesome! Literally, all of mine & my mom's vitamins are from Andrew Lessman. When I took his vits I found myself having more energy, being more alert and just overall more healthy. I stopped taking them (due to laziness, really) and I got SO sick that year.[/quote]

I agree with you 100%!!!!:up: I brought my mom some of Andrew Lessman vitamins too and she loves them!!!! We both have alot of energy, I also stopped taking them and got sick in the beginning of the year. I started back and I've been fine every since!!!! I just ran out and I ordered some more today. This time I'm not going to be lazy!!!!:nono: I'm going to take them every day!!!!:yep:

Gymfreak, do I feel a challenge coming on????:look::grin:

I love watching and listening to Andrew I learn so much.

Besides his HSN I also take his CoQ10, Vit E, B-12 and Omega 3 on a regular and some of his others sporadicly.

MzRhonda, I do to!!!!:grin: My doctor asked me what I was doing different because my blood pressure was stable. I brought in my bottles of CoQ10 and Omega 3. He read the bottles and was very impressed and told me to keep doing what I was doing. I gave my dad some of my CoQ10 because his cholesterol was a little high. His doctor was ready to put him on meds.:nono: When he went back it to the doctor, it was back to normal.:yep: His doctor couldn't believe it.

Its awesome! Literally, all of mine & my mom's vitamins are from Andrew Lessman. When I took his vits I found myself having more energy, being more alert and just overall more healthy. I stopped taking them (due to laziness, really) and I got SO sick that year.

Thanks for your reply. I think I am going to order the coq10 too.

Back