ANDIS CERAMIC IONIC BLOW DRYER - ANYONE HAVE THIS?

Stella - where did you find this?...I have been lookin' for this type of dryer but could never find one that was ionic

I really like mine. I needed an ionic dryer with a comb attachment and I can't hold those salon ones properly.

I didn't think I would really notice a difference because I never blow dry but after I was done, there was a difference in the way my hair felt.

I compared it to a pic from last year and the results with the Andis were much sleeker.

I love that I only paid $20 plus shipping on Amazon. It's kind of loud though.

I use it & I love it because it dries my hair so fast & doesn't make my hair feel crispy. I wished I brought this sooner.

I don't have that one, but I have another Andis blow dryer that I purchased about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I dried my hair on the warm setting and my hair dried fast and very soft and moist. No crunchy feeling at all. This is the one I have. I got mine from Sallys.

SBS-395800

• Lightweight powerful Hyper DC motor
  • 1875 watts of drying power
  • Ionic technology dries hair faster by breaking up water molecules
  • 2 heat/air speeds for quick styling
  • Nano-ceranic, with its ultra smooth finish, minimizes friction
  • Far-infrared heat penetrates hair from the inside out
The Andis Colorwaves Hairdryer is infused with Tourmaline. Crushed from precious stones, Tourmaline crystals emit negative ions that quickly seal the cuticle layer and eliminate frizz for smoother, silkier hair in 60% less time. Nano-ceranic, with its ultra smooth finish, minimizes friction and delivers far-infrared heat that dries the ahir from the inside out for deep, long lasting styles.

I don't have that one, but I have another Andis blow dryer that I purchased about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I dried my hair on the warm setting and my hair dried fast and very soft and moist. No crunchy feeling at all. This is the one I have. I got mine from Sallys.

SBS-395800

The Andis Colorwaves Hairdryer is infused with Tourmaline. Crushed from precious stones, Tourmaline crystals emit negative ions that quickly seal the cuticle layer and eliminate frizz for smoother, silkier hair in 60% less time. Nano-ceranic, with its ultra smooth finish, minimizes friction and delivers far-infrared heat that dries the ahir from the inside out for deep, long lasting styles.

How much did this dryer cost?

How much did this dryer cost?

It was $29.99 plus tax. I love this dryer. I am blow drying my hair now. My hair is so soft, smooth, and shiny. It dries in no time. I use the low setting and my hair never feels hot at all. I am in love, love, love. I think I will have to do a review and post some pics. I have never had a blow dryer make my hair feel like this.

I'm no real help here, because I do not have the specific andis product nor have I ever used the ceramic ionic blow dryer, but I have used their flat irons for well over a year now, and I can vouch for the brand itself! It seems like not a lot of people know andis, and I honestly really, really like the brand and have never had any problems. So I'm more so vouching the brand, but you probaby have already used andis products, lol, so again I realize I'm no real help. :blush:

It was $29.99 plus tax. I love this dryer. I am blow drying my hair now. My hair is so soft, smooth, and shiny. It dries in no time. I use the low setting and my hair never feels hot at all. I am in love, love, love. I think I will have to do a review and post some pics. I have never had a blow dryer make my hair feel like this.

Where did you purchase your dryer?

I have this dryer, I got it from Target as well. I've only used it once, but it dried my hair pretty fast, and left it really soft. I might pull it out and use it this weekend!

SBS-395800

i just bought this dryer too - from sally's. i really like it. i've always used dryers with comb attachments so i'm still working to master this one. i am determined to make it work b/c it makes my hair feel great even when i haven't mastered it, so imagine when i do:spinning:

i just bought this dryer too - from sally's. i really like it. i've always used dryers with comb attachments so i'm still working to master this one. i am determined to make it work b/c it makes my hair feel great even when i haven't mastered it, so imagine when i do:spinning:

This was my first time having a dryer with any kind of comb attachment. It was a little akward at first, but my hair still came out great.

ETA: I love that the teeth in the comb are not too small. My hair just glides through.

Back