And then what...

When I reach my length goal (somewhere between WL-TBL... haven't decided yet) after I'm done celebrating and enjoying it I'll start to maintain the length and strive for blunt ends. Once I get that then I'll decide whether to keep growing or to maintain for good. There are always new products to try, new techniques, new styles to keep things interesting. Healthy hair is a journey, not a destination. I don't see my interest in hair ever ending, but for those moments that come up, there's a wig for that.

My goal is mid back to waist. Anything more than that will just be gravy. I'll just trim to a nice U shape and maintain. I'll still ps most of the time.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Like AlliCat said "healthy hair is a journey, not a destination". I'll keep nice blunt ends at waist length and let that inspire my cousins to keep their hair on their heads with healthy hair practices ;-)

I honestly don't know. Right now its HL, but next week it could be a blunt MBL and the week after that it could be Classic Length :lachen:. I honestly just don't know anymore.

And then what....?

Close shop then I do my count. Hide the rest of the yams at my auntie house.

Back