And the winner is...

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
PAntene detangle light spray conditioner!!
I tried the Biolage Leave in Tonic and while it moisturizes well, it did not help with the tangles
I also tried lust and that made my tangles worse but
the pantene made my hair 80% tangle free!! about half as much hair came out!! yay for me!

Oh, now don't make me go buy it. You know I'm on a crusade for the detangling grail. I haven't even tried the Biolage Detangling Solution and Leave In tonic on the bathroom shelf!
poke.gif

Well,

I like the Pantene Conditioning Wrap/Set Lotion from the R&N line. It is the EXACT same as the light spray conditioner, but it also includes coconut and jojoba oil IMO, it detangles even better than their regular line light spray conditioner
smile.gif

I am glaring at you supergirl-- I am going to wake up early tomorrow so i can get the R and N one now-- grrrr!! Just Kidding!! I am excited to try it now!

I'm happy that it's working for u
clap.gif
. If this is the same conditioner that I use, then I'll have to agree... it's a wonder detangler. I'm curious about Pantene's wrap lotion too after reading Superhair's take on it
smile.gif

I have not tried the R&N formula!
I used to use the Light Spray Detangling Formula all the time when I was relaxed. Then, I stopped b/c I didn't seem to detangle as well. I'm starting to think it was ME who couldn't detangle as well.
I've been using the Frizz Control formula (same ingredients) but I add a little oil and I am loving the results. I may be able to lay off my expensive Biolage after all!

[ QUOTE ]
luvhair said:
PAntene detangle light spray conditioner!!
I tried the Biolage Leave in Tonic and while it moisturizes well, it did not help with the tangles
I also tried lust and that made my tangles worse but
the pantene made my hair 80% tangle free!! about half as much hair came out!! yay for me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Luvhair that's great! What is your hair type?
pooh123

Luvhair, this is a great detangler. Speaking of which, i do need to pick up a bottle to bring with me to the salon.

Back