And I'm sold on the maxiglide.....

Soo I am looking on youtube and I find this video on the maxiglide. The lady that is in the vid,She looks like she defnitley has 4b natural hair and she uses the maxiglide on her hair. AND IM LIKE WOW.
I want one NOW.
HAha because I have been wondering if I should get one cuz I was scared it would rip all my hair out. But I want to try it at least.
Yay I am soo happy.
Oo and before I forget here is the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BowhcHGoh5w

Mine is also a keeper. It will be a loooong time before I use my flat iron. I purchased mine off of Ebay. No matter how I set my hair under hair dryer, flat iron or blow dried...my hair has never been as straight as when I used my maxiGlide. The only thing I didn't care for was it was a little rough to pull through on my ends. This was due to the side of the flat iron with the litttle brushes sticking up. I will only use it two times in a month..at the most. I will just use it to check hair growth.

I saw Maximus (or whatever his name is) on the home shopping network (I love watching those shows, a girl can dream :-) ) And he was using the Maxiglide on this natural chicks hair. Her hair was HUGE and curly and looked very tangley. That Maxiglide straightened her hair like nobody's business. I kept saying ''Ooooooh'' and ''Ahhhhhh'' while dh was like :rolleyes:

After seeing it in action, I want one :D

Does anyone know who the first tune is (the background song) ...

I am loving it - It is a nice spring song.

see I saw an informerical on this the other day, but it looked like it was frying these girls hair... I need to invest in a good flat iron but I dont want it to ruin my hair.... Has anyone had any issues with the maxiglide? Or am I just paranoid :perplexed

My avatar is my first try at using a Maxiglide :grin: Works great...I think I put in too much product cause I was scared of heat damage, but it still came out well.

Back