And I thought my hair would never grow! A year's worth of progress. (Pics inside)

I am sooo going to try your method as soon as I finish my braid challenge. It looks great... Thanks for posting! BTW- sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Candice you have made excellent progress. Keep us updated and thanks for sharing the beginning picture too. :)

YAY! THIS IS GREAT PROGRESS. I'M GOING TO SHOW THIS POST TO MY SISTER WHOSE HAIR IS SUFFERING FROM BAD BREAKAGE. INSPIRATIONAL.

Thanks for sharing your progress Mrs C. I know how hard that must have been for you but my doing so you've gave others encouragement and have helped them along in their journey as well. That's great progress and you should be very proud :grin:

Do you use MTG all over your head or just the back area that you had problems with?

Thanks again, ladies! I'm over here blushing. :blush: :grin:

Lotus said:
I am sooo going to try your method as soon as I finish my braid challenge. It looks great... Thanks for posting! BTW- sent you a PM.

I'm about to send my response.

MsKendra said:
...Do you use MTG all over your head or just the back area that you had problems with?

I use MTG on the back and on the left side.

DSylla said:
Nice to see you still have your priorities straight. Hair 1st, HYIPs and surfs 2nd.

Excellent progress

And you know this! Those HYIPs and surfs sure get my mind off of my hair though. :lol:

Last edited:
WOW!!! that is great progress and very inspirational to me. My hair is in worst condition then your begining pictures. And I really needed to see that its possible for me to grow my hair. Thanks girl, good luck and keep on growing........

Back