Anahita's Hair Butter

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Has anyone tried this hair butter by Warm Spirit? I was given a sample of this and I am lovin' it! It melts in my hands and really softens the hair. I think I am going to order the full size, but it's kind of pricey. $15 for 2 oz. :ohwell:

I tried it last year. The company had a booth at a women's show that they do here every year. I really liked it, too. I used mine sparingly on my ends and my little jar lasted a little while like that because, as you said, it melts in your hands and that made it easy for me to spread it.

Kimberly said:
I tried it last year. The company had a booth at a women's show that they do here every year. I really liked it, too. I used mine sparingly on my ends and my little jar lasted a little while like that because, as you said, it melts in your hands and that made it easy for me to spread it.

Hi Kimberly,

Would you like to go to the next show together? If so, let me know the details and I would love to go w/u? tia

tishee said:
Hi Kimberly,

Would you like to go to the next show together? If so, let me know the details and I would love to go w/u? tia

It was the Southern Women's Show and that would be great! I had always gone with my husband, but since we're separated, I need to find someone else to go with me! He went with me last year and that's when it really hit me that I needed to make some friends or something :ohwell: LOL...It should be coming up around March or April. We'll keep in touch and definitely go!

Kimberly said:
It was the Southern Women's Show and that would be great! I had always gone with my husband, but since we're separated, I need to find someone else to go with me! He went with me last year and that's when it really hit me that I needed to make some friends or something :ohwell: LOL...It should be coming up around March or April. We'll keep in touch and definitely go!

thanks Kimberly!

My stylist uses it every time she flat irons my hair. They also have a new oil. I love it. It conditions the hair well with heat and gives the hair nice sheen. It is pricey. I am still debating if I want to purchase this for my own use or not.

Back