Amino Acids

ms jadu

I have switched from GNC Amino Acids to Twinlab Liquid Amino Acids. Has anybody had any positive results with Amino Acids in any form?

I just started taking PP Aminos 1500 about three weeks ago. It's too early to tell what the results have been. I think Legs mentioned in a thread that taking proteins really helped boost her hair growth.

Ms. Jadu,

I had hit a major roadblock where I felt my hair just wasn't growing as quickly as it did when I first began taking vitamins. I started taking PP's Amino 1500 and my hair took off. I've gone from shoulder length on the sides these past couple of months to collarbone length on the sides and about 2 inches from midback. I alternate between PP's Amino 1500 and Twinlabs liquid amino.
grin.gif

I *think* this is what started my boost. I get about 3/4 inch to 1 inch per month easily. I started taking these before the PP Biotin and using castor oil..

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Armyqt said:
Has anyone noticed weight gian from taking amino acids?

[/ QUOTE ]

good question! i am not looking 'manly' for no one.

I havent noticed any weight gain or increased apetite. In fact, my knick boxing instructor says that some people use it asa meal replacement, and lose weight. He said that that is not a good thing though.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ms jadu said:
How often do you alternate between the two?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no specific schedule on how I alternate. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to swallow those 5 big horse pills.
blush.gif

Back