Amika Ceramic Styler...ever heard of it? Queens/LI ladies

naturallygoldie

Peace and Blessings ladies...

So, I was in Green Acres Mall this morning. As soon as I walked in, there's this booth selling flat irons (right near Applebee's). They're selling this flatiron called "Amika Ceramic Styler." It has a temperature setting and goes for about $100 with a lifetime warranty AND the sales lady said you can come back to the stand and get your hair done for free...actually you and three others.
Then she asked me to take my bun out so that she can "show me" how it works on my "hair." I gave her the look of death :whip:and told her I might be back.

Have any of you ladies heard of this flat iron??? Has anybody seen these stands in their malls??

Well i'm in Indiana, but i have an Amika! :grin:

I was skeptical about it too until the Russian lady who was selling it showed me her thick 3b curls in a picture (of course her hair was flat ironed that day) and we got into a discussion about hair. When she mentioned co-washing, she got the green light from me :lol:

I love my Amika. My CHI was nice but it didn't have a temp control. My sis also bought one and she uses hers much more often than i do... It's still going strong. She's transitioning and her natural hair still seems very healthy to me (i say seems because i'm not all up in her head 24/7 :look: but from what i can tell when i do her trims).

Yes I have seen them in Green Acres Mall. They try to chase you down with that flat iron:nono:. I haven't stopped to see what it's all about.

But one day I was walking through and a lil girl was in the chair. Her hair was in these drop(shirley temple) curls.:yep: She had tail bone length hair and it was beautiful curls all shiny and stuff:yep:.
Maybe I should check this out:look:

Back