American Products Available in the UK

I work close to the Nubian Naturals shop in Brixton. There stock is very low on hair products and the staff are always people that are helping out here and there. They mainly have body care products left and noone ever knows when they will have more hair stuff in. This has been going on for well over a year. The website always states 'sold out' on most of their products.

i am a stockist of Bear fruit hair
www.nappturelle.com

Bublin, i agree with you regarding nubian, age ago i ordered some oil and no one told me it ewas out of stock and it was quite hard to get anybody on the phone, but at the end i did manage to speak to somebody and got a refund!

Oh yay! I was wondering how to get my bfh leave-in now that i'm in the UK!

Now all i need to do is find someone who sells alaffia in the uk, and we'll be set!

Pm when you want to buy and i will give you a code as a first time buyer!

If someone can tell me where I can buy Neutrogena Triple Moisture in the UK (London if you can :p) THEN PLEASE DO

Bublin, will do. but iherb has all of them online, and the shipping price doesn't look too terrible at first glance, so you can try those if you must absolutely have some.

g.lo - you are feeding my PJism with the discount code...not that I'm complaining :grin:

Bublin, will do. but iherb has all of them online, and the shipping price doesn't look too terrible at first glance, so you can try those if you must absolutely have some.

g.lo - you are feeding my PJism with the discount code...not that I'm complaining :grin:

hahaha, sorry sis:lol:

g.lo

I've just looked at your website - it is yummy looking.
I am looking for a moisturiser without proteins....which would you recommend as i can't see any ingredients list.

g.lo

I've just looked at your website - it is yummy looking.
I am looking for a moisturiser without proteins....which would you recommend as i can't see any ingredients list.

@ Bublin, all of the moisturiser don't have proteins at all and no humectant as well. give me more info about your hair and i can recommend one!
i can email you the list of ingredients or if you go on www.bearfruithair.com you will be able to check the ingredients for each products. also if you want to order let me know so i can give you a discount code.

take care
gaby

Sesi

http://www.vitaminsuk.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=189

i found this UK website for Alaffia products. Is the Daily Conditioner a moisturiser or a regular rinse out one?

wow. The price for the conditioners threw me wayyyy off. Heck no!

Bublin, I have no idea whether the conditioner is rinse out or leave in. I have only used the shea and henna. But I think you can use it for both. The consistency looks thick, but the damn thing melts on your hair. Sometimes I use too much of it sometimes because I want to make sure it has coated my strands. It MELTS into your hair. So it can probably be used as a leave-in.

(But at those prices, I'd rather buy from USA and pay the shipping and handling!)

Last edited:
Does anyone know where i can buy the Keracare Natural Textures line, either in a shop or online?

It doesn't seem to be sold in the UK.

Back