Amazon has Nutiva Coconut Oil 2 for $10.40!

janisiwa

Hey there Coconut Oil Users!

Amazon has Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-oz (pack of 2) for $10.40 when you select "subscribe & save". Shipping is free.

Note, you should cancel subscribe & save after placing your order. If you don't cancel, you will be automatically billed and shipped more coconut oil on a continuing basis.

The regular price is $12.23 for 1 15oz jar, so it's kinda like buy one get one free + extra discount!

http://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-15-Ounce/dp/B001EO5Q64?tag=sdfp-20

Attachments

• Nutiva.jpg
    Nutiva.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks! Just bought some. Do you ladies use it out the jar or mix with some other oils or shea butter?

If you missed this sale, and you reaaaallly love coconut oil, you can get 54 oz container of Nutiva on vitacost.com for $21. I just picked up this size myself to last me for the rest of the year--maybe:ohwell:. I use coconut oil for face, hair and body. Haven't tried to cook with it yet, still stuck on olive...

If you missed this sale, and you reaaaallly love coconut oil, you can get 54 oz container of Nutiva on vitacost.com for $21. I just picked up this size myself to last me for the rest of the year--maybe:ohwell:. I use coconut oil for face, hair and body. Haven't tried to cook with it yet, still stuck on olive...

Thanks so much, joy! I missed the sale too. ^^ This + vitacost 10% off = lovely!! Just made my purchase.

See below for discount code.

Today, Monday 3/30/10, at midnight this will expire.

Code: EMCASP

Thank me later! :grin:

Back