Amazing Hair Oil anyone.....

fancypants007

This oil is awesome! You can purchase it from http://www.sizta2sizta.com.

I have been using her products for the past 6 months but I had an experience where I just wanted to share. I am 49 weeks post (I'm on the long stretch challenge and my year will be up on October 10). Anyhow, since I have about 5-6 inches of newgrowth, for the last month I started washing my hair every 2 weeks. A week ago Sunday, I washed and deep conditioned my hair, sit under dryer for 30-40 minutes and I did my usual, i.e., detangling, oiling scalp and I applied my amazing oil first to each section and then sealed it with her oil moisturiser. I plait each section and pin up. I generally take down each plait every 2 days to re-moisturise with NTM silk touch and ev coconut oil because of hair dryness. Well I was busy and did not have time to do it. After about 4 days I took down one section and couldn't believe how soft my hair was. It usually feels dry, but it was very soft. I recognized more than ever that these products are awesome. I purchased these products about 6 months ago; Amazing Hair oil, Halt Breakage conditioner (very good), deep penetrating conditioner, and the daily oil moisturiser. I am not promoting her products, I'm just sharing. Not only are her products good, but they are inexpensive. I looked at the Shima Hair oil too, and for an 4oz. it's 12.95, but the Amazing hair oil for a 4oz. is only 6.95. When I first used it about 6 months ago, I applied it to a hair section and the comb just glided through my hair. I just wanted to share.

This oil is awesome! You can purchase it from http://www.sizta2sizta.com.

I have been using her products for the past 6 months but I had an experience where I just wanted to share. I am 49 weeks post (I'm on the long stretch challenge and my year will be up on October 10). Anyhow, since I have about 5-6 inches of newgrowth, for the last month I started washing my hair every 2 weeks. A week ago Sunday, I washed and deep conditioned my hair, sit under dryer for 30-40 minutes and I did my usual, i.e., detangling, oiling scalp and I applied my amazing oil first to each section and then sealed it with her oil moisturiser. I plait each section and pin up. I generally take down each plait every 2 days to re-moisturise with NTM silk touch and ev coconut oil because of hair dryness. Well I was busy and did not have time to do it. After about 4 days I took down one section and couldn't believe how soft my hair was. It usually feels dry, but it was very soft. I recognized more than ever that these products are awesome. I purchased these products about 6 months ago; Amazing Hair oil, Halt Breakage conditioner (very good), deep penetrating conditioner, and the daily oil moisturiser. I am not promoting her products, I'm just sharing. Not only are her products good, but they are inexpensive. I looked at the Shima Hair oil too, and for an 4oz. it's 12.95, but the Amazing hair oil for a 4oz. is only 6.95. When I first used it about 6 months ago, I applied it to a hair section and the comb just glided through my hair. I just wanted to share.[/QUOTE

Thanks, I will go to the site.

What does this oil contain? What is it usually used for? Have you tried in any other way, i.e. adding to your DC or prepoos????

Back