Am I the ony one....

newbeginnings2010

That couldn't get my morning LHCF fix??? I kept getting a blank page on the computer and I couldn't get it on my phone at all. Anyways, I'm sooo glad it's back! Off to view my Support threads....:grin:

It happened to me yesterday. Thank God I signed up for Google Reader and added the general message board for LHCF to it. Now I get notified on google reader everytime someone posts to the general board and I can read the 1st post. I was about to lose it when I couldn't get on the other day, so now I just read my google and I get my dose (my fix) in all day, lol

hehehe my hubby was laughin at me. He said " So this is how it looks when someone is comin off crack":grin::lachen:

I was about to post the same thing. I thought it was only me. I've been trying to get on all morning! What the world is going on with this site.

ETA....I'm still getting weirdness going on. When i clicked Quick Links to see my subscribed threads it took me to that blank page. The site is really annoying me now because haven't been able to easily browse from my mobile since they changed the layout. I finally just gave up.

Last edited:
:nono: This craziness started on Friday for me and the nightmare continues! I didn't know how addicted to LHCF I was until I couldn't get on! I'm still having issues staying online for longer than an hour so I'm checking in now before it messes up again. Can't wait until all the upgrades and maintenance is over :yep:

yup it started friday for me as well, so I gave it a rest for the whole weekend
Seems they're still doing changes on it today....since i've been on seems like the site has went out at least 2-3 times today, while it's on its down time I use BHM as a substitue (however, I feel so out of place when i'm on that site :perplexed: lol)

yup it started friday for me as well, so I gave it a rest for the whole weekend
Seems they're still doing changes on it today....since i've been on seems like the site has went out at least 2-3 times today, while it's on its down time I use BHM as a substitue (however, I feel so out of place when i'm on that site :perplexed: lol)

Yeah, I was using Nappturality as a substitute! :nono: I definitely felt out of place, even though I'm natural. I'm used to getting hair advice and looking at pics from all types of hair textures. Plus they don't have ET or OT like LHCF :giggle:

I did all my wify duties yesterday. Made Sunday dinner early, and cleaned house and all that.
I was feeling great, just happy because I was about to have some me time, until
I tried to get on last night. That's when all hell broke loose, I screamed at DH and the kid, then he was like what's wrong, I was like I can't get on and we pay for this, almost in tears he started smiling and said that's what u get for being addicted to hair crack. I had a little fit. I feel better now, but we could of got a little notice in the notifications that was the part I was mad about. I'm good now.
(lmao now, but wasn't funny yesterday).
I didn't know I was that addicted. (stands up and bows her head) I am not only a PJ junkie, but a LHCF aholic, I need to go to rehab, this is my intervention. Lol. NOT. I ain't going no where. Lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I was using Nappturality as a substitute! :nono: I definitely felt out of place, even though I'm natural. I'm used to getting hair advice and looking at pics from all types of hair textures. Plus they don't have ET or OT like LHCF :giggle:

lol yea gurl, i've heard about that site
From the things i've heard they make it sound more like a Hair Military Bootcamp than a forum :nono:

I was in a panic mode. I was shouting huh huh huh, flapping my arms, trying every which way to get onto LHCF. The worst thing was I didn't know what happened. The usual this site is down msg did not pop up. The LHCF address rooted me elsewhere and I was in distress. I was thinking I am on no blog with the other LHCF ladies, I have no contact what so ever, is this is? What to do what to do, think, think, what about FB? I know BMP is on FB, but I never befriended her, I don't know her FB name. I then thought okay there is LHCF FB so I registered, but not much was going on there. So finally I thought just maybe the site is down and will come up later that was when sanity came back to me.

I shudder at the thought of LHCF ever shutting down for good. Though luckily for me today I had round abouts to attend to and my LHCF withdrawal was replaced with that. I am an addict too!

Nope, couldn't get it either. I got paranoid & decided that Nikos was tired of the drama and was shutting down for good. :laugh: Or that it was some sort of weird tecno hacking attack.

Y'all do realize that this just proves we have hardcore LHCF addictions, right?

Back