Am I the only that is LOVING...

SexySin985

... the SUNSILK Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme?

It's keeps my hair hydrated all day and night and it smells great:yep:

200.jpg

i dont mean to change topic, but I think you are my hair twin :) are you 4 relaxed?

and no i havent tried the sunsilk, but its sounds yummy :lick:

I really like it too- it lays down those flyaways over my half-wig very nicely.

BTW, SexySin: You are making some very nice hair progress and I love your siggy background :yep:! Which program did you use for that?

it used to be my "go to" product... now i'm more partial the Sunsilk Anti-Esponja... it keeps my hair moisturized AND keeps it from growing bigger and bigger all day as it airdrys... :grin:

I love it! it moisturizes my hair very well. I can use just a dime/nickel size for great results. :yep:

I really like it too- it lays down those flyaways over my half-wig very nicely.

BTW, SexySin: You are making some very nice hair progress and I love your siggy background :yep:! Which program did you use for that?

Thankx. A member was actually kind enough to make it for me as I am not too bright when it comes to things like that:nono:

I think she used photoshop though

no you are not the only one, im luv n it too, it is my fav, my hubby luvs when I put this in my hair, he just smells my hair all day...

... the SUNSILK Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme?

It's keeps my hair hydrated all day and night and it smells great:yep:

200.jpg

You ain't the only one, I like this too. It used to be my favorite one but I use the purple one more often now. I think all of the creams are good bargins.

I have not tried the cream yet, however i am loving the shampoo and conditioner, will have to add the creme, now, it's very afffordable :yep:

I love it, too. But like gym, I'm using Straighten Up (the purple one) now, and I love it even more than the Hydra TLC. The Straighten Up condtioner is fantastic, too. I love Sunsilk

[size=+1]I love it too....but I had to jump ship and go back to my beloved Elasta QP Recovery. I still have some TLC....but I'm only going to use it when I don't have my EQP Recovery.[/size]

Back