Am I the only one...

This is not a good day. I click the big box at the bottom and it said it has to activated by the quick reply buttom above (at one of the posts) but that doesn't do anything.

That's ok though. I never used it I was just wondering how it worked.

This is not a good day. I click the big box at the bottom and it said it has to activated by the quick reply buttom above (at one of the posts) but that doesn't do anything.

That's ok though. I never used it I was just wondering how it worked.

Well, the only way I can respond to any topic is to quote someone. Dlewis, you're the lucky candidate this time. Normally I just delete the quoted response and enter my post.

I can't use the quick reply, either, but I can respond by clicking "Reply to Topic" at the bottom left of the screen.

I can't see the "view post" icon where ppl quote, though, and I can't see the icon for "mult-quote" either. All I see are red x's.

Gosh I hate my luck sometimes.

The signature limit interferes with the quick reply box. I take out the signature limit, then the mood manager interferes with it. I take both out it works. I put the sig limit back on, it works, I put the mood manager, it breaks....

You can't win....

Gosh I hate my luck sometimes.

The signature limit interferes with the quick reply box. I take out the signature limit, then the mood manager interferes with it. I take both out it works. I put the sig limit back on, it works, I put the mood manager, it breaks....

You can't win....

Send you a hug :kiss: and kiss.

but hurry up and figure it out.:(

I knew i wasn't crazy! I thought something was just wrong w/ my accout or something.
I luv to just 'quick reply'

The quick reply is disabled for everyone right now. Once Nikos figures out why it doesnt play nice with the new features it will be added on. I think this is rather common tho, on a lot of sites I visit, the quick reply doesnt work.

Back