Am I the only one experiencing problems

• Thread starter Thread starter JenniferMD
  • Start date Start date
J

JenniferMD

This board has been acting funny ever since 08/01--after refreshing the board the new messages don't come up; when I respond to a thread it doesn't post immediately; the board seems to go back 5 minutes (after my post shows up, then it will disappear, then it will reappear again). What is going on with these technical difficulties? When will they be solved?

the board has been a lil weird for me. ill post and have to refresh before i see my post or leave the board and come back. same thing with me about refreshing before new messages come up

Now another problem, I've checked my PMs and even after I respond to them....it still says I have a new PM.

I've been getting the dreaded "This page cannot be displayed" It takes me 5 tries to get onto a page. I thought we were shut down again because I couldn't even get to the opening page!!

[ QUOTE ]
mermaid said:
I've been getting the dreaded "This page cannot be displayed" It takes me 5 tries to get onto a page. I thought we were shut down again because I couldn't even get to the opening page!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I got the same message.

today it took over 3 hours to get onto the message boards, it either wouldn't open, or I would get the error page. I can get anywhere else on the site, just not the message boards. Never had that problem before, now it seems to happen all the time!

You re not the only one ladies...
wink.gif

oh yeah, and now that I'm on, it's moving so slow that I keep thinking I'm gonna get that error message again!
laugh.gif

What in the world happened today? The site was frozen for me from about 1 pm until just now. Was it being updated, was there a troll?

I have been having problems with the board too since 8/1. I can't even access any of the other boards right now
frown.gif

I am having trouble logging on too and the board is very slow.
What happen to the rest of the boards.

Just wanted to say I'm also having problems. This is the only area I can get to. I have an error message at the top of my screen

[ QUOTE ]
sunflower said:
Just wanted to say I'm also having problems. This is the only area I can get to. I have an error message at the top of my screen

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif
me too

Exactly. Is anyone going to respond about what's going on or are we to be left to mull this over ourselves?

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
sunflower said:

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif
me too

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">Same here. Just wish they fix the problem.
frown.gif
</font>

Me and other friends I talk to outside of the board are also experiencing problems. Maybe its just too much going on right now and they are still trying to fix the board to accomodate the new changes. Lets be patient
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ShaylaCheri said:
Me and other friends I talk to outside of the board are also experiencing problems. Maybe its just too much going on right now and they are still trying to fix the board to accomodate the new changes. Lets be patient
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if that is the case, it would be nice if someone aknowledged that it is so.
smile.gif

Your right..lol maybe they dont know what it is themselves. I guess they figure we know its a problem so why tell us "its a problem" when we already know that much.
wink.gif

Okay, add me to the list of problems.

1)My post disappear.
2)I see that someone knew has posted but when I click on there isn't a post.
3) I tried several times to login and user's name and password not recognized.
4)I have to refresh to see new replies.
5) My replies don't show up.
6)Worst of all sometimes when I click on the reply or post button an "AD" starts loading. Now Im getting a bunch of pop ups. Even with all the Spyware, Adware,preventorsI have.

But I will be patient. Im sure it is alot of hard work trying to run a board smoothly.

OKay, now I haven't been able to reply to PM's; it says we cannot proceed, when just 2 days ago I could.
As far as the time of day thing, it was never a problem before, just since all the new stuff.

Back