Am I on the right track? Grease Monkey...smh

SimpleKomplexity

Okay Okay Okay...I did a Aphogee Serious Care Treatment on my head yesterday...(MAN THAT STUFF GETS HARD) but dang I have never had just 3 or 4 strands fall out after I wash my hair but anyway that went fine. I Conditioned it with ORS Replenisghing Pak and after sittin under the dryer 4 30 minutes I washed it out followed by a Motions Leave In Con and Sealed it with WHGO....BUT I think I got oil happy and put a lot on my head. I rollerset it, sat under the dryer for 30 minutes and let the rest air dry. I woke up this mornin' and I look like boo boo the fool! I look like a really soft grease monkey by the head. (At least it's not breaking bad)

Will this stuff dry up soon?! What can I do?! And how much oil are you supposed to put on yoru hair when it's wet, especially when you have fine hair? I didn't know if I had put enought so I used like 5 drops on the 4 sections of my hair and then put it on my roots.

And how can I ease the breakage? When combing my hair this morning I still had bits and pieces of hair falling, just not as much.

Howdy! Sounds like u need to try to focus on moisture. Your hair may have been thirsty for moisture instead of protein. Was your hair brittle and breaking or weak and breaking? Now I would just focus on moisture.

Your hair might soak up the excess oil as the day goes on. If not, u may have to wait till u wash again and just wear it pinned or clipped up in the meantime. That really doesnt sound like too much oil tho.

Tell me more about ur breakage...is it breaking when wet or dry? How does ur hair feel? When its wet is it tough or weak/gummy? Are u getting long pieces or short pieces or both? And can u really see where the breakage is occuring or is it all over?

Or if you don't have to be anywhere special in the next couple of days, just where your hair up until the oil is absorbed.

Howdy! Sounds like u need to try to focus on moisture. Your hair may have been thirsty for moisture instead of protein. Was your hair brittle and breaking or weak and breaking? Now I would just focus on moisture.

Your hair might soak up the excess oil as the day goes on. If not, u may have to wait till u wash again and just wear it pinned or clipped up in the meantime. That really doesnt sound like too much oil tho.

Tell me more about ur breakage...is it breaking when wet or dry? How does ur hair feel? When its wet is it tough or weak/gummy? Are u getting long pieces or short pieces or both? And can u really see where the breakage is occuring or is it all over?

My hair didn't really break too much when it was wet and I combed it, now that it is dry when I comb it is is breaking a little. It's shedding a little also. Yesterday my hair was very very soft and curly after the rollerset that I couldn't do anything with it. I just pinned it up for the rest of the day. Today it's not that soft, just oily and kind of thick. When is is wet it feels kinda strong and looks healthy. The breakage is in short little pieces and maybe 3 or 4 long ones. I have no idea where the breakage is occuring at

I wish I could remember where i read it so I could give her credit for her ingenious idea but someone mentioned that they used perfume rollers to apply their oils and it created an easier process and must agree. I ordered a few from ebay for no more than about 10 bucks for six with shipping included and I agree it makes oiling my scalp so much easier.

The little bottles that you role perfum on with:wallbash: lol... Um how can I explain it I know a lot of times lip gloss comes in them. They are little jars with the ball that roles on the tip.

Back