AM I JUST SLOW ?????????

pr3tty

Im really thinking of trying MTG.
Some say it makes hair thicker and thats what i need only problem is when i go to purchase MTG its a different color or each site.
On Shapley's its oil looking. On the Saddle and tack warehouse site it white and cheaper only $12.29.
Does anyone know why the difference in color and got thicker hair from using MTG?

I read somewhere that there is a human version of this that is made by the same company. I don't know anything about the different colors though.

I saw the human version but I didnt see much feedback on it from the ladies here. The one im talking about the bottles r the same original MTG jus different color

I think it's the same. The sulfur in MTG separates from the oil and settles at the bottom. When you shake it up, it becomes that light yellow/white color that you see on the Saddle and Tack website.

I think it's the same. The sulfur in MTG separates from the oil and settles at the bottom. When you shake it up, it becomes that light yellow/white color that you see on the Saddle and Tack website.

Ohhh thanx soo much that sounds exactly like it

Back