Am I hallucinating????

oglorious1

Mixologist
I've had my hair in two strand twists with extensions for about two and a half weeks, I started using Surge 4 days after, and I don't know if my hair is growing because of the Surge and vitamin regime or just loosening up, I think it's growth, a few of my twists especially around the crown of my head and edges have grown to the point that they need to be redone....can someone please confirm what's going on or am I just in the "HAIR TWILIGHT ZONE".
shocked.gif
blush.gif
confused.gif
ohwell.gif
crazy.gif

its probably kinda hard to tell how much growth you have had in just two weeks. When was the last time u had a relaxer? Are you sure your hair isnt damaged from wearing extensions?

I haven't used a relaxer in over nine years, I was tired of the chemicals breaking my hair off, and it was too expensive to maintain.

I have been using Surge for a little over a week and my hair is definitely growing. its all kinky at the roots and I am loooooving it! I thought I was crazy too, but I can tell it is growing. I think the stuff works!!! It scares me thought because I want to get extensions...however, if my hair continues to grow this fast with me using the surge, I will have to keep going back for "fill ins" and stuff and those run like 50 bucks a pop !!! Oh well...I'll see!

the surge may be reverting your hair since it contains water. im not sure, but put in a search, its been discussed here several times by people that know much more than me about surge
smile.gif

But reverting in what sense? She did say her hair was natural right?
Yall makin' me want to order more surge
smile.gif

It's probably growth! I keep my hair conrowed back since I wear a net/cap weave and spray Surge on my scalp twice a day, since February, I think I've gotten about 3 inches or so...

I haven't had a relaxer in over 7 years, so reversion is definitely not it, 3 inches is a whole lot, now I'm anxious to get to June when my braids are redone to see how much new growth I have.
cool.gif

Back