Am I Bangin' Enuf?

rissybaby

Ive neverrrrr been the person with bangs, but Im thinkin i want to try the look. I am a wimp and decided now would be a good time with summer coming and all. I suppose they would grow out some by the beginning of the school year, but what if I don't like it!? Is it silly to think my bangs would have significantly grown out by Sept if im not feeling the look?? How do you know if youll even look good in bangs??? Help! Thats alotta hair to chop off...

I LOVE bangs! I think it depends on what your face shape is and what kind of bangs you want. I have an oblong/long face... I am growing out a full, eye length, blunt bang (well I just started growing them out about 6 wks ago. If I wasn't moving to FL I would not grow my bangs out!

If you have a small face...maybe a side bang. Can you go try a wig on and see if you like the look you are thinking of??

This is true, i dont know where i would get my hands on a wig though!! Unless i sneak into the hair store and try one on without them looking...

i dont think i have a particularly small face...

If you don't have time to try on a wig, you could also use any pony tails or current wigs you have. By lying the ends on your forehead and adjusting you could see how it would look.

This is true, i dont know where i would get my hands on a wig though!! Unless i sneak into the hair store and try one on without them looking...

i dont think i have a particularly small face...

hmmm...you mean they don't like people to try on wigs?? Now that is very weird.

Guess you can try what she said, with the ends...:lachen:...sorry it kinda makes sense, but still cracks me up!

Back