Am I APL?

NessaNessa

Hey ladies!!

I created my very first comparison pic last night.

Anywhoo, I was wondering does it look as if I made APL. I am very aware my ends are in need of a trim :lol: That will be taken care of Saturday :lol:

Check out my siggy and let me know if it appears to be APL.

Thank ya' kindly :wave:

Hey girl!!! I see some strands touching the line..... so I would personally claim it... :yep:... How much are you trimming??

Hey girl!!! I see some strands touching the line..... so I would personally claim it... :yep:... How much are you trimming??

I plan to trim the split ends only. Actually, I am 4 months post in the pics. I simply blowdried my hair, my newgrowth is very thick in these pics. Oh well, I guess in a month, I will be 'more' APL :lol:

Thanks ladies :yep:

I'm so jealous ..So I'm gonna say NO :grin: not yet but soon maybe even the end of the month Probably just a half inch or so...:drunk::drunk::yep:

It's hard for me to tell because the line you drew is on a slant, it doesn't run from armpit to armpit.

Ooops :spinning: :lol:

cicilypayne said:
I'm so jealous ..So I'm gonna say NO :grin: not yet but soon maybe even the end of the month Probably just a half inch or so...:drunk::drunk::yep:

Yeah, I think I may be a bit anxious :drunk:

missbrown76 said:
Claim it girl! If I waited for all my hair to be the same length, I'd be claiming SL.

You know I am trying :lol:

Well, this is going to be my starting point for the new year anyways. Hopefully in 2 months I will see a bit more growth :yep:

Thanks ladies!

I plan to trim the split ends only. Actually, I am 4 months post in the pics. I simply blowdried my hair, my newgrowth is very thick in these pics. Oh well, I guess in a month, I will be 'more' APL :lol:

Thanks ladies :yep:

I'm not sure if you're armpit either (it's hard to tell) but what I really wanna say is wait til you relax to trim! Lots of new growth can make your ends look anorexic & the trim may come out uneven.

Id say u are most likely there bc when I blow dry it still doesnt show my true length unless its flat ironed bc Im a long stretcher.

Thanks Ladies!!!
classyND said:
Looks APL to me. I would have claimed it as soon as a loose hair hit APL. :lachen:
kellylinn77 said:
I ain't mad at chu! Girl go ahead and claim it. As soon as one of my strands hit APL I'm claimn' it!:grin:

Girls, I have been looking for those hairs for what seems forever!!!:lachen:

silverlotus said:
I'm not sure if you're armpit either (it's hard to tell) but what I really wanna say is wait til you relax to trim! Lots of new growth can make your ends look anorexic & the trim may come out uneven.

That's what I am thinking.....well, that's what I am hoping :grin:

Leslie_C said:
Id say u are most likely there bc when I blow dry it still doesnt show my true length unless its flat ironed bc Im a long stretcher.

Same here because my hair is extra thick on top

Thanks to all the ladies for replying :yep:

I AGREE! Please wait until your hair is straightened fully to get the trim.And yes, I certainly do think you made it and the newgrowth will push you a bit over! :yep: Congrats!
~*Janelle~*

Back