Alternative to Surge

Hi Hairlove,

I haven't been consistent with Surge in the last 2 months (I'd say maybe I used it one week straight) and I had lots of NG this time.

All I used was Mane N Tail Shampoo & Conditioner, but I started greasing my scalp w/African Pride Maximum Growth. I used WGO on my hair and ends, but I really think it was the grease.

I know experts say grease will only clog pores and it doesn't grow hair, but it works for me. I won't recommend it because most people don't like grease, but I'm curious to learn about other good alternatives.

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet_N_Sour said:
Southern Girl, I knew you'd be on here pushin' the Mane N Tail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I didn't want to do it!! It took me 20 minutes to type that message. I wanted to not come off like a pusher like I normally do! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If it makes a difference, I was really trying to highlight the grease!

I guess my alternative would be Biotin. I really do think it helps with slightly enhancing your normal hair growth rate.

I tried surge but Im never consistent...so its just collecting dust on my shelf...come to think of it Im never consitent with anything /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

If you don't mind the price, Nioxin's follicle boost and scalp treatments are great. If you look at they ingredients it also contains muccopolysaccharides, but without the hardening quality that Surge seems to have. /images/graemlins/angry2.gif Plus, it Tingles! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LadyChe said:
If you don't mind the price, Nioxin's follicle boost and scalp treatments are great. If you look at they ingredients it also contains muccopolysaccharides, but without the hardening quality that Surge seems to have. /images/graemlins/angry2.gif Plus, it Tingles! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Now why did you have to post that, now that's just another thing for me to buy and it's all your fault /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

hairlove said:
Has anyone achieved fast growth using some other product besides Surge? I am curious to know!

I'm currently testing out Asha's "The Roots" product which she released earlier in the month. I'll let you know how that works for me.

oglorious1 - I'm not just a member of PJPPA - Product Junkie Product Pushers Anonymous, I'm the president!

I use OrS shampoo & mayo w/ my surge and ORS carrot creme. i gained 1" in 3 weeks a shocker 4 me! :-o

Back