alternative to CON shampoo?

brazenxvirtue said:
:ohwell:

Therappe dried me out too. And it is NOT a fun feeling to expect softness and get, well, something far different. If you still have some left I might give it another shot.

What about a children's shampoo? Does anyone know if those are more gentle?

yeah people were all over the place raving about nexxus. I was new to the board so I went out and got it and it just set me back sooo far. and I finally got my hair on track and now my hair is just dry and brittle.i really think its from trying too many new products so im trying to get my staples together. I just need a good shampoo and conditioner and i'll be alright.

Hmmm.....have you ever tried diluting your shampoo with water like a 50/50 mix in another bottle? It may work better for you that way......just a thought. Sound like it's just too harsh.

brazenxvirtue said:
:ohwell:

Therappe dried me out too. And it is NOT a fun feeling to expect softness and get, well, something far different. If you still have some left I might give it another shot.

What about a children's shampoo? Does anyone know if those are more gentle?

Whoops! It sounded like I was saying give Therappe another shot. I mean the Sapmoss. :perplexed I must of sounded crazy. :lol:

BBD Triple Silk Shampoo is comparable to Con without the buildup plus it smells yummy that's why I switched.
Sorry BBD does not list ingredients on their products.

LABETT said:
BBD Triple Silk Shampoo is comparable to Con without the buildup plus it smells yummy that's why I switched.
Sorry BBD does not list ingredients on their products.

what does BBD stand for?

Back