ALTernative Hair Care Products for Straightening - My Review. Has anyone else tried?

zamaih

Hi Ladies...I did a review on ALTernative natural haircare straightening products on my blog:

ASTRO FASHIONISTA

I liked my results but not sure if it was from the product or technique. They have video demonstrations on their facebook page. (all info can be found at link above) If anyone else has tried I would love to hear your opinion.

My Results​

Re: ALTernative Hair Care Products for Straightening - My Review. Has anyone else tri

Your hair looks beautiful.

Re: ALTernative Hair Care Products for Straightening - My Review. Has anyone else tri

Sure hope you like the results because your hair is awesome! What alternative product did you use to flat iron or straighten? That's one of the silkiest presses I've seen in a while!:yep::yep:

Awww thanks ladies. I used my Joico steam flat iron but this time I did not use the fluid that goes inside. I usually do every other time though and get the same results.

Back