Alternate Shampoos? VO5?

CheerHHS

After all the lye talk, I officially have a CON phobia. Although I will use it from time to time I want to slow down on its weekly use. I have Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo but I'm afraid of its SLS. I'm thinking about trying the VO5 nourishing oasis line (honey & almond). Does anyone have any feedback on this particular shampoo or conditioner? Or does anyone have anymore cheap shampoo alternatives for me to try (suave,VO5, other wal-mart/sally brands)? If so just leave the brand & "flavor" (ok i know that's not how you describe it but i'm having a hard time find the right description). Thanks!

The VO5 Nourishing Oasis line of conditioners work pretty good for me. I especially like the Honey & Almond. I also like many of the other VO5 cond. I like Suave Milk & Honey and Juicy Green Apple, Infusium Conditioner, and White Rain conditioners too. I don't know about any of their shampoos, since I don't use them.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture shampoo. Non-drying, and a very pleasant fruity aroma.

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo, gives all the slip of CON with no build-up. Leaves hair SO soft!

i think that I may have to try that Elasta shampoo. I tried the oil moisturizer and if it reflects the shampoo at all I think im in love.

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo, gives all the slip of CON with no build-up. Leaves hair SO soft!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes this is an excellent shampoo!

[ QUOTE ]
Shawn said:
Neutrogena Triple Moisture shampoo. Non-drying, and a very pleasant fruity aroma.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that!
up.gif
It Doesn't take much of it to get a good lather and it leaves your scalp feeling clean. I also like the NTM daily conditioner...and Suave Milk And Honey.

I use an SLS shampoo from time to time, actually the one you mentioned. Don't be afraid lol. dilute, dilute, dilute!
laugh.gif

I guess the difference is that I don't concentrate on the hair when I use shampoo. Also I only shampoo when I wear my hair straight which may be once a month or 2 months.

I do love Elasta QP Creme conditioning shampoo because it's cheap.

talk to you soon
wave.gif

thanks for responding! That Motions is a QUART size, so Anky I think that I am going to have to take your advice and dilute.

[ QUOTE ]
CheerHHS said:
oh yeah, does the Elasta really give a lot of slip?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's always given me a TON of slip and leaves my hair very detangled.

Back