Alter Ego Products- Northern VA/DC/MD

TrulyBlessed

Does anyone in these areas know of a BSS where I can purchase alter ego products, particularly the garlic conditioner? Thanks a bunch!

The BSS by JCPenney inside of Wheaton (Westfield Shopping Center) mall is where I got my Alter-Ego shampoo & conditioner. It's higher than the online stores, but you don't have to pay for shipping.

Thanks ladies! Miraculously I found a huge BSS in VA that had it though it was $27, but I got it anyway. They actually carried a variety of Dominican products. Thanks again!

Thanks ladies! Miraculously I found a huge BSS in VA that had it though it was $27, but I got it anyway. They actually carried a variety of Dominican products. Thanks again!

Where is this BSS? I might stop by when I go home for Memorial Day Weekend......

WOW ! $27.00 Was an excellent Price. I think I paid $30 something plus shipping.

I am so mad at myself right now. Why didn't I see this thread earlier I just went to a Dominican hair salon a couple of hours ago and got the alter ego for $45:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:. I cant even return it because i just used it, I am under the dryer while typing this. Oh well life goes on

Freestyle Beauty in Alexandria. I saw Alter Ego stuff there yesterday. I didn't think to look at the prices.

Yes, Freestyle Beauty, that's exactly where I went. This place is hair heaven and they carry the complete line of almost every hair product, equipment, etc that you can think of. A little pricier than most BSS but if you want what you can't find, you'll likely find it here.

Back