Alter Ego Cren......

Kinkyhairlady

Hello Ladies

I just wanted to know has anyone had any experience with this product. I just purchased it and used it for the first time last night. I don't know but I experienced a lot of breaking on the ends after I took my rollers out I am unsure if it is the product or that fact that I roller set with infusiam 23 along with it. If anyone has used it with good or bad experience please let me know. I will do my hair over minus the infusiam and see how that goes. Any suggestion on how to use it also will be appreciated. Thanks

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
password grow

I dont recall experienceing shedding with this one, I actually used it at the roots and my hair grew alot from it. It is meant to prevent hairloss. I bought another version of this yesterday, since I havent had it in a long time....anyway...I am going on a tangent..

Infusium however, I never liked it made my hair hard after rollersets and crunchy...dont know if I should have diluted the prod. but I never tried it after that

I liked Alter Ego products...I think if you do a search there are others with comments on it. Let me see if I can find anything

ccd said:
I dont recall experienceing shedding with this one, I actually used it at the roots and my hair grew alot from it. It is meant to prevent hairloss. I bought another version of this yesterday, since I havent had it in a long time....anyway...I am going on a tangent..

Infusium however, I never liked it made my hair hard after rollersets and crunchy...dont know if I should have diluted the prod. but I never tried it after that

I liked Alter Ego products...I think if you do a search there are others with comments on it. Let me see if I can find anything

Thanks ccd
I do dilute my infusiam and I use the purple one for thin hair. I like it very much and never experienced hardness with it. I see some things on the alter ego but not about the cren. Let me know if you find anything else.

I never liked the Inf. 21 .... I have heard othe ladies say they get breakage and shedding from it also...

I hadn't tried the cren, but i have tried the revitalizing drops. I hear the only diff is the amount of essential oil in it. Anyhoo, used it for two months and did not see anything with the results. Good luck to you though.

Back