Altar Ego Makes Hair Grow???

BeatriceFly

Alter Ego Makes Hair Grow???

Has anyone ever heard of this Alter Ego thats supposed to strengthen hair and make it grow....supposedly 30 dollars

If so please respond!!

I understand that the Alter Ego Garlic curbs breakage.... don't know about any of the other A.E. products though.

Did you try doing a search for A.E.? :)

I think someone just posted a thread about their dominican salon using alter ego and they had great results as far as stopping breakage. I don't recall who it was though.

I've used this: http://ibeautyny.com/goods_detail.asp?goodsIdx=2153

It defintely made my hair stop breaking, I can't stay it did anything for growth. I used this at a time when my hair care routine didnt exist. So I had no growth at all during this time for other reason. And yes if I remember correctly I ordered if off line back then it was $35 with shipping so I think thats a good price on their site.

I love Alter Ego products and especially the garlic conditioner it makes my hair really soft. They also use this product at the Dominican shop I go to!!!

ArizonaBeauty said:
I've used this: http://ibeautyny.com/goods_detail.asp?goodsIdx=2153

It defintely made my hair stop breaking, I can't stay it did anything for growth. I used this at a time when my hair care routine didnt exist. So I had no growth at all during this time for other reason. And yes if I remember correctly I ordered if off line back then it was $35 with shipping so I think thats a good price on their site.

I used Alter Ego in the burgundy box too. My first use was last sunday and I noticed the difference in breaking immediately. I plan on continuing to use it to see if it helps with growth.

I also notice a lot of people coming into the dominican shop use this and they all have healthly looking, long hair.

We'll see ...

now how are you guys applying it?
just to the scalp or the hair?

Nicole-27 said:
I used Alter Ego in the burgundy box too. My first use was last sunday and I noticed the difference in breaking immediately. I plan on continuing to use it to see if it helps with growth.

I also notice a lot of people coming into the dominican shop use this and they all have healthly looking, long hair.

We'll see ...

EbonyPerez said:
now how are you guys applying it?
just to the scalp or the hair?

At the salon, they take the dropper or drip it on the scalp and then she massages it in. This is while it's wet. Then they just roller set it and do the normal styling.

I just put some on my dry hair last night. I put it directly on my scalp and then wrapped my hair and covered with the satin scarf. I was experimenting.

I only use this line when I go to the salon (Dominican) and I always get excellent results. I use the the following:

IMPAC EGO w/ Garlic for my deep co's---I :love: :love: this is my beauty salon staple

Energizing Line THR
ALTER EGO ENERGIZING AND REBALANCING CREAM

Curative Line
ALTER EGO LOZIONE RIVITALIZZANTE

Finishing Total Hair Repair
ALTER EGO BRIGHT & SHINE HAIR

I do alternate my leave in's. One week it'll be Alter Ego or AG fast food.

Back