Alright Fakers Where You At?

theRaven

I want a good explanation as to why...

You fake it during coloring? Was it a one time thing just to get it over with? Help boost morale? What gives?

Everytime I think about women faking it during coloring, I think of Elaine from Seinfield :lol:

de80ddd.gif

I stopped faking it in my early twenties. why I did fake it:

didnt know how to get there during intercourse
wanted him to stop waiting on me to do it
wanted to signal an end/move on
didnt want to actually do it, might pee
couldnt relax enough to actually do it

I dont need to fake it anymore for any of those reasons. if hes waiting on me ill tell him not to especially if I can tell its hard for him (giggity). guys wont care if you "pee" on them. and if I dont get it the first round he'll usually make sure I do the second. sometimes I have to force it but I prefer not to. now if I dont I just tell him so if hes not sure/asks.

I stopped faking it in my early twenties. why I did fake it:

didnt know how to get there during intercourse
wanted him to stop waiting on me to do it
wanted to signal an end/move on
didnt want to actually do it, might pee
couldnt relax enough to actually do it

I dont need to fake it anymore for any of those reasons. if hes waiting on me ill tell him not to especially if I can tell its hard for him (giggity). guys wont care if you "pee" on them. and if I dont get it the first round he'll usually make sure I do the second. sometimes I have to force it but I prefer not to. now if I dont I just tell him so if hes not sure/asks.

What do you mean by pee? You mean squirting? Or actual pee?

I fake when I just want to go to sleep. My SO would go all night long and sometimes I'm just not in the mood. He feels like he has to pleasure me and I never turn him down. So when I'm too tired I just fake it.

I mean...the coloring is awesome, but if I'm exhausted a sista just wants to go to sleep.

The one and only time I did it was when I was filming a video for a guy and I was on a new medication that affected my ability to orgasm. No matter what I did, I could not cum! So I faked it just to stop it because I started to get sore. He still loved it. :lol:

I stopped faking years ago...until a month ago. Cut buddy loves to munch, but last time his beard started irritating me. He won't stop until I arrive, so I faked it. He asked me the next morning if I was faking, and I lied. I'm now a liar AND a faker :(

Back