Aloe Vera Gel.. how do you use it?

danigurl18

I bought some aloe vera gel today and I was thinking about putting it on my braids to keep them moisturized... do you think that it's a good idea?

I use it as a leave-in when I wear my hair curly. By itself, it's so-so on my hair. So, I use it with another leave-in product and my hair feels really soft. I use the 100% gel from CVS.

I use it as a conditioner/during my deep conditioning
A leave in with horsetail powder and jojoba oil
For twists and braids
After I spritz my hair (I use it in my spritz also)

I use it in my homemade cream that has shaealoe. I use it in everything just about.

I use it as a leave-in when I wear my hair curly. By itself, it's so-so on my hair. So, I use it with another leave-in product and my hair feels really soft. I use the 100% gel from CVS.

That's the same kind that I got today!! I put it on my braids and it made them soft so we shall see how it works on my hair once the braids come down!:grin:

I madea mix of Aloe vera gel and Sulfur powder this morning... gonna use it to "grease" my scalp in hopes of making my braids last another week or 2

Thanks everyone for your lovely suggestions!! I was thinking about getting some rosewater and mix it with the aloe and spray it on my braids...

Back