ALMOND OIL OMG!

Sassygoddess

OMG LADIES! This is so moisturizing. Over the weekend i took a little trip to the health store and bought 100% Almond Oil. i put some in my hair last night and my hair is super soft and shiny. On the Bottle it says that it's good for skin, but i not sure what the hair benefits are. Does anyone know about the benefits of almond oil on the hair? All i know it's the first thing i've experiment with since joinning the forum that made my hair fell so good. if you have any experience with this oil please share. also let me know how you work it in your regiment.

I add it to my deep conditioner to make it more moisturizing and have been very happy with the results. It is very moisturizing, not heavy, and more reasonably priced than jojoba oil. What's not to like?

I use it too... I mix it in conditioners, leave ins... you name it. I love it...and my coconut oils:lol: Its lighter than olive oil too-- and stays a liquid unlike the coconut. Nice to have on hand. I am an oil junkie. Me likey.:D

Sassygoddess said:
OMG LADIES! This is so moisturizing. Over the weekend i took a little trip to the health store and bought 100% Almond Oil. i put some in my hair last night and my hair is super soft and shiny. On the Bottle it says that it's good for skin, but i not sure what the hair benefits are. Does anyone know about the benefits of almond oil on the hair? All i know it's the first thing i've experiment with since joinning the forum that made my hair fell so good. if you have any experience with this oil please share. also let me know how you work it in your regiment.

i think its too light 2 use on my hair as i tried jojoba and i need LOTSSS.

but i must say coconut oil mixed with almond oil has cured my nails 9which were splitting) almost overnight and make them grow fassttt

Which kind did you use, was it the sweet almond oil? i applied this to my texturized hair and It was awesome. I found it very moisturizing indeed. It it as good as jojoba, coconut oil and olive oil.

I use the almond oil too for hotoil treatments along with EVOO and coconut oil and shea butter. I also put some in my conditioner when I do deep conditioning. I like it alot.

I jus bought a bottle of emami amla plus oil which has amla, henne, aloe vera, and almond and the box says that the almond is protein enriched and gives the hair a healthy sheen. I think I also read somewhere (online of course) that it helps thicken the hair as well.

den1 said:
Which kind did you use, was it the sweet almond oil? i applied this to my texturized hair and It was awesome. I found it very moisturizing indeed. It it as good as jojoba, coconut oil and olive oil.

I use the sweet almond which i got from my health store. I also bought Evening Primrose Oil which i'm not sure how i can work that in my regiment. i'll probably just add it to my conditioner.

Dont people use Evening Primrose oil for the skin? like as a facial moisturizer or toner?

I feel like such a n00b again, I learn so much everyday!

OMG! I read this thread and decided to give almond oil a try....I fell in love! This is the best and very cost effective. I too, like the jojoba oil, but it is very pricey. But the almond oil is very affordable. I bought the Now brand, 16 ounces for $7.19 cents. I have tried everything to get my ends moisturized and nothing worked like Almond oil does.

The one I have is cosmetic grade and it also says that it can be used in salads or as a culinary oil.

I use sweet almond oil and am completely obsessed with it!! I use it every day and it keeps my hair soft, smooth and my ends moisturized. Its absorbs easily and is super light.

Back