Alma powder users

gymfreak336

Do you use your powder by itself or with other ones? I have a box of hesh alma that I haven't used it. I have been procasinating because I have been a little scared to use it.

I mix it with brahmi powder, but i think its ok to use alone.
also i prefer the rinse to paste, and dont detangle after, just apply moisturising deep conditioner and detangle afterwards.

Mix with other powders and alone.

I use to do the paste but prefer to brew it as a tea with other powders and then strain it. I use a preservative or add another products such as an oil then rinse my hair with it or use it as a pre poo, sometimes even add it in my conditioner and my daily spritz.

I add 1 tabblespoon each to about 700ml of water. I lke the water as warm as I can tolerate,as I believe you need the cuticle open.
I also dont pour everything at once, I pour it out gradually to different areas, but dont manipulate your hair.

I use it in my henna and i brew a tea with shikakai powder, amla, neem or tulsi powder and aritha powder. I am relatively sure that it is safe to use alone.

I have natural hair. I used it for the 1st time last week and used it as instructed on the base of the packet. To mix to a paste, then apply to scalp and hair, massage in, sit for 45 minutes then rinse it out. I then followed up with a DC and oil rinse
It worked just fine- in fact I liked it.

I have natural hair. I used it for the 1st time last week and used it as instructed on the base of the packet. To mix to a paste, then apply to scalp and hair, massage in, sit for 45 minutes then rinse it out. I then followed up with a DC and oil rinse
It worked just fine- in fact I liked it.

eeek when i followed the instuctions my hair was horrible and stiff

maybe cos i'm relaxed?

I add 1 tabblespoon each to about 700ml of water. I lke the water as warm as I can tolerate,as I believe you need the cuticle open.
I also dont pour everything at once, I pour it out gradually to different areas, but dont manipulate your hair.

DITTO!

i think the hot water (TOLERABLEY HOT) helps it to penetrate

my new growth is so soft i dnt think i will need to relax anymore, seriously

I used it alone today as instructed on the packet - added water to make a paste. I have a weave w/ a horseshoe and just wanted to darken my edges and my roots that are exposed

I put conditioner on the ends of the horseshoe & mixed amla oil, & conditioner and poured that onto my my braids underneath.

Rinsed it all after 30 minutes.

I'm pleased with thre result, but time will tell.

Back