Alma oil

I stumbled across alma oil and there's really no directions on the bottle. For you guys that use this or use to did you leave the oil in or rinse it out like a conditioner and how did it work for you? I'm getting mixed feedback on this product and wanted to hear from you guys.

Sent from my Ally using Ally

so...
-seal your hair strands with it,
-seal moisture on your ends with it,
-do scalp massage with it,
-do an hot oil treatment with it,
-add in your DC,
-do an oil rinse with it
-do a mix with your leave in.
I think I saied everything you can do with an oil LOL.

I luv amla oil, I scalp massage every other day with it, oil rinse my hair, and it's also in my shea butter mix, ( I use it for seal moisture in hair) :lick:

But One thing, Can I know the brand of your amla oil? Some brands are not real amla oil, it's just mineral oil.:ohwell:

Amla oil is of Indian origin. When Indian women use it, they use it as a pre-shampoo treatment. They saturate their hair with it. This oil has the ability to fortify the hair--only oil I know of that does that.

popping in this thread i bought some i thought was amla oil but it had mineral oil as the top ingredient. Does anyone know were to find some and what is a good brand?

popping in this thread i bought some i thought was amla oil but it had mineral oil as the top ingredient. Does anyone know were to find some and what is a good brand?
serenity34
I get mine from ayurnaturalbeauty.com
She's having a 20% off Mother's Day Sale.
Use code MOMSDAY20 at checkout. Sale ends Sunday night at 11:59PM.

Hi!
I've been given a bottle of alma oil (Dabur) almost six months ago.
I hesitate to use it cause it's full of mineral oil.
Have you incorporated it to your regimen? How do you use it and doesn't it dry your hair?
Thanks!

i feel like it coats my hair but I use it cause its an extremely popular ayurvedic oil. I use it as a hot oil treatment and oil rinse. I like vatika oil better but its cold pressed....I use Dabur Amla oil....maybe I should find another brand. Since it naturally darkens the hair...I use.

Back