Alma Oil Smell

letitgrow0702

I just brought a bottle of Alma oil for the second time. The first one I had was diffrent than this one. The first one the smell wasn't the best but this ones scent is HORRIBLE. Any suggestions as to how I can tame this smell?

I only oiled my scalp with it and then put vatica oil on my hair.

I bought unscented amla oil at www.fromnaturewithlove.com. The smell was to strong for me and kept giving me headaches. If it's the green bottle with the lady with long black hair on the front, then that's the one I tried first, and the smell was horrible. Nothing I tried could cover up the smell. It even gave my mom a headache. I'm quite sensitive to frangrances though. But the kind I have smells like an oil but not perfume. It's great. I just drop some Peppermint essential oil in it, and I'm good to go.. HTH

That is exactly the one I have. Thanks!

You're welcome! Girl, I tried to even incorporate it using something else, like even a little bit and it was still overwhelming. I just threw it out and ordered the unscented. If somebody else you know doesn't want it or on here, just count your losses cause it doesn't get better! LOL

I just brought a bottle of Alma oil for the second time. The first one I had was diffrent than this one. The first one the smell wasn't the best but this ones scent is HORRIBLE. Any suggestions as to how I can tame this smell?

I only oiled my scalp with it and then put vatica oil on my hair.
:nono: I don't like the smell either, but I don't think you suppose to leave it in:naughty: you suppose to apply it on for 1 hour then wash it out with a mosturizing shampoo to get better result I hope this helps:yep:

Back