alma hair powder

i pmed someone who used alma powder and this is what she wrote back:

Well I used about 200g of Amla Powder. I first warmed up the coconut cream a liitle in the microwave – 500ml and added some jasmine oil [u can use whatever oil you like e.g. EVOO]. I gradually stirred the powder in until it had a yogurt consistency. I immediately applied it to my hair and left with no heat for about an hour and a half.
That’s it. I rinsed it out and left to air dry. The next day I greased my scalp and oiled my hair. Place a shower cap over my head and wrapped a towel over that. Had a nap and a few hours voila!

HTH.

I used it this week. I did a search and came up with some great ideas and the ladies here have given pretty good advice. I made a paste with mine but I didn't leave it on very long. I also brewed a tea with amla and a couple other powders and I am going to use this as a hair rinse.

I use it when I put henna on my hair. It's mixed in after the dye has released and I'm just about to apply it.

I am going to search as well but I know someone posted an alma tea I want to use this instead of the paste maybe it will be easier to rinse.

JustMeSteph said:
I am going to search as well but I know someone posted an alma tea I want to use this instead of the paste maybe it will be easier to rinse.

It's in the link that I posted.

Back