ALL SOFT

chebaby

can someone give a review on redken all soft heavy creme.

how do you use it? what have been your results with it? is it a staple of yours now?

i just bought this, havent used it yet, and wont be able to use it for atleast another week.

Hi, I used to use this a while ago. It was just OK for me, it does soften the hair but it's not very moisturing. Kenra Moisturing Con, KeraCare Humecto and Sweet Cashew's products are much better for moisture in my opinion.

thank you. i have the keracare and i like it but i only used it once.
bumpimg for more responses

I LOVE IT

IT MAKES MY HAIR VERY EASY TO DETANGLE AND IT KEEPS IT EXTREMELY MOISTURIZED.

I use it as a leave in after I shampoo or cowash my hair.

i havent really used it since i started my hair care journey but i think i would buy it again if i i saw it was on sale it smells very nice

i LOVE sally's knockoff of redken's all soft. it has silk amino acids in it (as opposed to the real version of all soft; it only has wheat amino acids)

the knockoff smells better than the original, has better ingredients, has penetrating ingredients that the original doesn't have, and it's a lot cheaper.

it's also a great leave-in conditioner! and might i add... i may like it better than herbal essence's long term relationship leave in... :sekret:

Pookie,

Sally's has a knock off version of it? I have got to get it! This 15% off coupon is burning a hole in my pocket! (sorry, that's my inner pj taking over...)

i've never bought a knock off hair product but if it works then hey! what can i say? whats the knock off called? i might have to get it.
i still have yet to use the All Soft but my next wash this is what i plan to do:

i will wash with CON (red bottle shampoo)
put the All Soft on and leave it on untill i finish my shower
then i will deep con with elasta qp dpr11 with heat for 30-45 min
then apply salerm 21 b5 leave in and roller set with a water bottle thats 4 parts water and a couple of drops of JBCO

does that sound good? or is it best to use it as a leave in

I just bought it today and tried it.

It is nice but I think Kenra MC is more moisturizing and has more slip, Kenra will continue to be my moisture dc staple.

So i will not repurchase after its used up.

Back