All ex-SURGE 14 users come on in!!!

If you could get Surge 14 and you know they no longer make it how much would you pay for it? I saw one on e-bay for 32.00 and 60.00 I have 6 of them and have never used Surge before and may trade or sell 1 or 2 of them.:grin::lachen::lachen:Dont know yet I want to try it but scared! I will soon for 30 days then say if I will let 1 or 2 go. :lick:

I wouldn't pay more than the regular price. I loved it yes, but I certainly don't miss it. Some other ladies may pay more though.

You hair is pretty! Ok so you used it how did it work for you? How was your growth with it ? Do you think it's better than megatek? Sorry for so many questions.

Yea I'd just pay regular price. I keep hearing it's discontinued but I still see it in TX and I saw it in MD too. Must just be certain places. Plus I def see other Surge Products whn I go out browsing around. Surge should not be that important to anyone. $60 though, nah, don't surge cost like $7 max? Probably less?

Yea I'd just pay regular price. I keep hearing it's discontinued but I still see it in TX and I saw it in MD too. Must just be certain places. Plus I def see other Surge Products whn I go out browsing around. Surge should not be that important to anyone. $60 though, nah, don't surge cost like $7 max? Probably less?
I almost paid that much for some after I read the treads on it.LOL Till I found me some at 2 diff stores. 5.00 I brought them all. They had the whole line also.

To be honest with you I wouldn't buy the product for that amount. I never tried it before, but I always wanted too. I saw people with fantastic growth progress, but they're other growth aids out there. I am not worry about trying the product. It would be lovely if they remake it again, so I can try it out.

I almost paid that much for some after I read the treads on it.LOL Till I found me some at 2 diff stores. 5.00 I brought them all. They had the whole line also.

See, you found it for 5 dollars. Surge is crazy! They'v been discontinued for like 3 years yet somehow I still manage to see their products around. I had some Surge once. I didn't use it consitently though because I was relaxed and that spray is watery.

I see that exact spray for $4 every time I go into the BSS. I wouldn't dare pay $60 for it, neither would I sell it for that amount.

You hair is pretty! Ok so you used it how did it work for you? How was your growth with it ? Do you think it's better than megatek? Sorry for so many questions.

My growth was SUPERB with Surge. I used it while I was in braids because that seemed to be the only way I could use it consistently. I can't compare it to mega-tek though, sorry.

To be honest, even though it was a good product and I had success with it;I wouldn't pay more than I paid for it originally. I can spend that money on things that will help me retain my lenght. Plus there are other things out there that work just as well.

Ah! It would be funny if someone paid that much for it and they ended up with tore up scalp like some of us former surge users. There ought to be a warning label on that product.

I would not pay more than $7 a bottle either. I use it on wash days to detangle. Great product ,but not for $60!!Some of you girls that find it in your state--HOOK A SISTA UP :)

I find it hard to buy Surge for an arm and a leg when you can buy Neutral Color Filler which has similar ingredients and add it your regular condish.

Neutral Protein Ingredients
Aqua, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, keratin amino acids, aloe barbadensis, humullus lupulus, urifica dioica, 1, 3, bix 5, 5 dimethylimidazolidine-2, 4 dione, methyl ester 4 hydrozxybenzioc acid, tetraso-dium EDTA, polysorbate-20, parfum. ,

Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer - Ingredients:
Water, cetrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, muccopolysaccharides, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, polyquarternium-7, biotin, fragrance, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis gel, propylparaben, citric acid, sodium PCA

I think most of the ones around are very old and the active ingredients aren't as strong anymore. The company stopped making it years ago

I would only pay regular price. You are brave. I don't trust buying a discontinued product on ebay for a severely jacked up price. There is too much counterfeiting going on as it is and there is no way to know that what they are selling is authentic and isn't watered down in some way.

:pray:Surge 14 is coming back! It just has to! *rocking in the corner* I gotta hold out HOPE! :pray:

If you could get Surge 14 and you know they no longer make it how much would you pay for it? I saw one on e-bay for 32.00 and 60.00 I have 6 of them and have never used Surge before and may trade or sell 1 or 2 of them.:grin::lachen::lachen:Dont know yet I want to try it but scared! I will soon for 30 days then say if I will let 1 or 2 go. :lick:

Are you trying to figure out how much you can try to sell them for here?

Are you trying to figure out how much you can try to sell them for here?
No I want to use it but I wanted to see what every one thought about the prices people were selling it for. See if I like it but if some one wanted to buy one the price is what I paid for it and what ever the shipping is.

I got 3 bottles of it here in the Bahamas for under $7 each and there is no way on this planet, I would pay more than that, but everyone is different. For me, it's efficacy was just so so.

ok well if you sho you got dat so called good stuff go make dat money on ebay! :grin:
No I want to try it LOL! It's cheap and cost way less than megatek and if I can get the same growth for this cheap I will not be buying megatek till these 6 is gone . I just brought 2 Megateks and 1 OCT. But if some one here wants 1 I would sell it for what I paid and what ever to ship.

Back