ALL CAROLINA MEMBERS ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!

diva4life

YOU ASKED FOR IT, SO LET'S JUST DO IT ON FEBRUARY 7, 2004!!!!

Ahem, now that I have your undivided attention, I can lower my voice...

We have a meeting room reserved for lunch at Golden Corral from 1:30-3:30pm, and the address is 4404 Landview Dr., which is right off of Wendover Ave. The phone number there is 336-294-8443, if you get lost. When you arrive, just pay for your lunch and ask for the LHCF Meeting and they will direct you to the room, or I, or one of your sisters will be there to greet you.
grin.gif

wink.gif
Bring your Cameras, old photos, new photos. Oh, and definitely bring your products for the "Best of the Best and the Best of the Worst"products exchange. Also we will have door prizes, and I am also working on a very special Guest presentation!!! So give us a shout out for any additional ideas you have to make our first mtg GGGRRREAT!

My office number is 336-378-9595, my cell number is 336-337-6341, if anyone needs to reach me. Here are directions:

From 85N- take exit for 40E and exit at Wendover Ave. West. Make a right at exit and GC is on the right, behind Wendy's, see Walmart and Sam's, Cracker Barrel, etc.

From 85S from Raleigh/Durham- Take 85S to 40W-bear to the right off of 85S, take Wendover West exit, make left at light and GC is on the right.

YOU CAN ALSO CONSULT MAPQUEST OR YAHOO FOR DIRECTIONS!

Some have indicated their interest in coming, but that they need a ride, especially from the Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham area, so let's please get together and carpool, so we can have a good meeting. I can't wait to see my sisters!!!!

DON'T LET ME BE THER ALL BY MYSELF!!!
confused.gif

Smooches!!!
signed Barbara (AKA Diva4life)

are we still on for the 7th? i read another post stating a meeting on the 7th but with no time or location. is this the same one? Help me out here please.

I'm down! For the product exchange, are we supposed to buy new products or give away the stuff that we don't like?

Aw shoot! I was gonna come now I can't. I though we had said at 3 on the 7th. I can't leave Charlotte until noon. I am so sad now!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so looking forward to it. I'll be coming from Durham, so if anyone from this area needs a ride, let me know.

Back