All 3c/4a naturals i need help with a new routine

Blackndiangirl

I finally got help finding my right hair type. I think that is where i been going alittle wrong with the products i use for my hair, anyway could any 3c/4a help with come up with a new routine and some new products.Or cound some one tell me what theirs are and maybe that will give me something to follow along with.
Thanks alot.
smile.gif

Okay here's what I use:

To wash: Creme of Nature, and when I have build up, Sauve Clarifying shampoo
Conditioners:
Aussie (I don't reccommend, but I bought it and am stuck with it)
Pantene either R/N or the formula for curls marketed to Caucaisions.
For deep conditioning:
Motions Oil Plus Moisturizer

I usually wash and use conditioner once a week and then on the fourth I use the Sauve Clarifying, Conditioner, and I do a deep conditioning treatment.

As for styling, I use wildgrowth hair oil. If I straighten I use that.

If I wear au natural I still use a bit of wildgrowth, I detangle and then usually put my hair in a mid ponytail bun.

That's it.

If I roller set I use wildgrowth, elasta qp mango butter, and lottabody creme wrap and roller set.

i conditioner wash almost everyday and deep condition on saturday or sunday,sometimes every 2 weeks.Then I'll braid it up or twist it w/ some oil on the ends.And in the winter I'll CO wash 2x a week and keep it braided mostly.
+ I do scalp massage & satin bonnet @ night.

I shake and go almost everyday. I "shampoo" each morning with suave conditioner. Leave in a little, shake in the shower. Pat dry, add some Motions hair oil and some Citreshine curl booster gel, shake once more and go.

Or I braid it up at night and pick out the next day into a BAA, and tie a length of fabric around my head to make a huge afro puff

Back