Alikay Naturals Is Overdoing It With The Emails.

@IronButterfly @vevster
What are the emails saying?:look:
They range from scheduled podcasts, to product promotions, to multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) ones during random sales (10% or get a free gift, etc). I got one yesterday about a growth challenge. I got one today about a limited edition sale (random sales!!!). Honestly, I stopped reading them, because they really aren't pertinent. A lot of times it's the same email over and over and over. I haven't stopped following because I might, someday, want to take advantage of a sale, but I don't need anything now. Oh, and then there's the "count down" emails ("Hurry! Only 3 days, 45 min and 17 seconds left to take advantage of this once in a lifetime sale!!!!")
Get my drift?
The ONLY reason I haven't blown a gasket is that google allows sorts these kinds of emails into the "promotions" tab so they don't get mingled with my regular email.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I did a small purchase from them during BF. They send emails as if they're going out of business :confused:The same thing was happening with Carol's Daughter, so that started going to my junk folder.

LOL'd too hard seeing the thread title, I tolerated it because I needed that coupon code as I was purchasing the "Moisturize the World" gallon sizes of the Lemongrass Leave-In and Sage deep conditioner on BF:love:.

However my patience was tried on Small Business Saturday. "10% off + free shipping over $65.00" ...Chile--who was that sale for? Certainly not the customers who placed BF orders with the 40% off and no minimum free shipping. Now they playing games, spamming emails with disrespectful discounts. Thankfully the process of unsubscribing was quick and painless. :yay:

Back