AlfaParf products and Aloetrix Yellow

Ayanna, where in Miami are you? I'm on the Beach. And which metrobeauty to you go to? The one on Flagler, the one (I think) on SE 1st street or some other one?

OE

The newest one, which is on the corner of 1st Street downtown across from the Burdines. It's HUGE, and has everything! By the way, are you coming to the Miami meeting? Check the thread, we're trying to organize it now!
grin.gif

Cristalli Liquidi - this is by far my absolute FAVORITE product that they make. I DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, leave home without this, not matter how I'm wearing my hair. it's great for sets, wraps, twist outs, pony tails, buns, you name it. It goes on extremely light, with virtually not build up, and gives your hair a nice little shine, and calms down the fly aways and frizzies, which is always a problem in Miami.
Ayanapooh- what exactly is this ? Is it a spray or serum etc. ? Thanks for the run down.

Oh sorry, got so caught up in my rant I forgot to specify!
blush.gif
It's a serum, but it's not sticky or heavy like a lot of the ones on the market. It's extremely light. You could use it every day btwn washes and it doesn't do that gunky heavy buildup thing. I think the trick to that line is really in the linseed oil and linseed oil extract.

When I got my hair blown out in a Dominican salon, they used the jar of Yellow hairdress. It worked well, but is this just a regular grease?? I've never seen this line in stores before.

Ayanapooh,

Thanks so much for that detailed review of the Alfa Parf line!! I've been wanting to try these products for a while now, but have been trying to use up some of my existing stuff first. You've really got me wanting to break out my credit card!!
wallbash.gif
whyme.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You've really got me wanting to break out my credit card!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say that a good first purchase would be the small bottle of shampoo ($9.49) and the essential shine oil (about $3.00/vial). That way you could try the products for about $15 and see what you think. Or you could buy the shampoo and the shine mask conditioner ($17.99), which would run you closer to $30. I bought the shampoo and shine mask conditioner as a 1st purchase, but at the time, I didn't know about the shine oil vials. You have to remember that I've used this line for over a year, so I didn't buy everything at once. Start out slow and try a little mixing and matching, b/c these products can get pricey.

Also, I think their shampoos and conditioners work best if you're wearing your hair straight, to give it that shine, body and bounce. I don't really recommend it for those who are wearing their hair natural or in textured styles, b/c again, it's not that moisturing, and you might have problems detangling. I haven't permed in 4mos, and I haven't been using my Semi de Lino products b/c I need moisture at the roots. Hope this helps!
laugh.gif

Ayanapooh,

I'm more interested in the serums or conditioners than the shampoo. I mostly use Lanza Protein Plus, and I'm happy with it. I have others too, so I'm not really in the market for a new shampoo... But I'm itching to try that Cristalli stuff!!
smile.gif

Anikalia, I saw the Yellow Creme Hairdress at the salon. He didnt use it on my hair though. Ive never seen this line at Bss's either. How did u like the blowout w/ this product.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Ayanapooh,

I'm more interested in the serums or conditioners than the shampoo. I mostly use Lanza Protein Plus, and I'm happy with it. I have others too, so I'm not really in the market for a new shampoo... But I'm itching to try that Cristalli stuff!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy, let me know how you like the Cristalli shine serum if you buy it. I get the larger bottle, but there is a small one if you just want to try it. I forget how much it is, but I know it's under $10. Our hair is similar in texture (I'm 3c/4a) and length, so I'd be interested to see what you think.
smile.gif

Lunalight,

The blowout came out really nice. It didn't feel too greasy or too dry. I am not sure how much the stylist used on my hair, but she did put it on while it was wet. HTH!

I wanted to resuurect this thread because there is a person on eBay that is selling the relaxer but I'm scared to order from eBay relaxer kit.

I use this relaxer Champagne. So far, I love it. My stylist claims it has "natural ingredients" but I have yet to find the ingredients so next visit, I'll try to peek at the tub...

laugh.gif
This is the thread that put me on to that Semi di Lino Serum!!! Thanks again, Ayanapooh!!
kiss.gif
Good stuff, ladies!! Good stuff!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
I resurrected this thread because my stylist used the Aloetrix Yellow relaxer on my hair today. I really like the results (I am now officially shoulder length!!!). I will keep you updated on how my hair reacts in the future. Anyone else use Yellow products?

[/ QUOTE ]

How are things going?

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
I use this relaxer Champagne. So far, I love it. My stylist claims it has "natural ingredients" but I have yet to find the ingredients so next visit, I'll try to peek at the tub...

[/ QUOTE ]

Natural sounds good. Are you still satisfied?

I still only use one Alfaparf product the Semi-De lino Crystal serum its still works great with every use.

I'm having a pj feeling just from looking at the stuff. I want to order almost all of it! :ohwell: Anyone else care to brag about their wonderful experiences w/Alfaparf products so that I can live vicariously through them? :angel:

anyone still using this line? I just bought the semi di lino serum and the essential oil vials
I have the aloetrix grease but it's too much for me
anyone?

I have been using the Essential Shine Vial for a year now and my hair loves it.
I mix it with Silicon Mix to give it a boost and my hair turns out even more shiney and silky.
I have never used the oil by itself as a leave-in as directed to see the results,will try soon.
I buy at least six vials at a time(blue ones).

Thank you!
I bought mine but I haven`t used them yet
I am also looking at the Alfaparf Rigen Cream (somebody stop me) and the Alter Ego relaxer, but just want some info
I love this line:grin:

Back