Alfaparf Midollo Di Bamboo (need review)

newports

can any ladies give a review of some products from the Alfaparf Midollo Di Bamboo line... particularly
Pro-Concentrate Hyper Protein Treatment
&
Alfaparf Midollo Di Bamboo Recharging Mask

i want to try the dudley's DRC-28 but still looking for a cheaper heavy protein treatment.

:giggle:

I have used the whole line for 4 weeks in the beginning of my Hair Journey, at the beginning of the year.
It's protein base...there is lots of it. It made by hair really hard, detangling was an obstacle...but it improved the overall health of my hair.

Here you go:

I hope i didn't miss anything...

Water, myristyl alcohol,cetrimonium chloride,propylene glycol,cetearyl octanoate,
stearalkonium chloride,cetearyl alcohol,fragrance,polysorbate 20,
hydrolized wheat protein,peg-75 lanolin,peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil,
hydrolized wheat protein pg-propyl silanetriol,imidazolidinyl urea,citric acid,
polysorbate 80,linseed acid,ethoxydiglycol,disodium edta,glycerin,simethicone,
polyquartenium-7,sodium methylparaben,sodium dehydroacetate,sorbic acid,hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin,gossypum herbaceum(cotton)seed oil,tetrasodium edta,bambusa vulgaris extract ,hydrolized keratin,zinc chloride,manganese chloride,cupric chloride,magnesium chloride,ferric chloride,calcium chloride.

Aqua/Water, Myristyl, Alcohol, Centrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Octanoate, Stearalkonium chloride, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Parfum,Fragrance,Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetoil, Imdazolidinyl, Urea Citric Acid, Polysorbate80,Linseed Acid,Ethoxyoiglycol, Disodium Etda, Glycerin, Simethicone, Polyquarterium-7, Sodium Methylparaben, and about 15 other things.:rolleyes:

I can keep going, (if you'd like) but the tube is Metallic and hard to read.

thank y'all. i know that was annoying. i really appreciate it.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:You know it!

I hope it helped.:grin: I still haven't used the product yet, but I have been pleased with all the Alfaparf products I have used (and purchased).

So, I hope I like this one equally as much. I love reconstructors.:yep:

I have used the whole line for 4 weeks in the beginning of my Hair Journey, at the beginning of the year.
It's protein base...there is lots of it. It made by hair really hard, detangling was an obstacle...but it improved the overall health of my hair.

Agreed! This was my experience with the vials too. So, if you use it, DO NOT take it to the dominican salon with you. You'll lose too much hair when they roller set.

Last edited:
The vials and the mask are next on my list to try. I'm slowly working my way through their whole range! :blush:

I used the strengthening lotion today and boy does my hair feel strong. I love it. I first used the Real Cream followed by the Seduction Hyper Oil so I'm not experiencing any dryness. It's also the first time I've used these so we'll see. If the leave in made my hair this strong I can see how the whole line over a period of time will cause dryness.

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

If you're looking for a cheaper heavy protein you should try neutral protein filler from Sallys. It is straight protein and about 7 for 4 oz.

Kinda late but I was searching to see if anyone knew about this conditioner... 1 of the best I have ever used if not thee best. It's kind of expensive but worth it. My hair felt soooooooo soft yet strong. I highly recommend it

Back