ALERT! 15% off Elucence on NC.com

Ronnieaj

Ladies,

This is my first post. I have never personally tried this line but I know many of you love it! I just got an email saying that NC.com is having a 15% off sale on Elucence products--code is EL15. I don't know how long it's good for, so get in while the gettin's good!

Thanks!
But I find that Elucence is still found more reasonably locally. But for the girls without a black BSS nearby it is a good deal! Especially for those BKT'ers.. it's supposedly the poo/con to use without NaCl.

Ladies,

This is my first post. I have never personally tried this line but I know many of you love it! I just got an email saying that NC.com is having a 15% off sale on Elucence products--code is EL15. I don't know how long it's good for, so get in while the gettin's good!

What is the exact link? Becaaue with www.nc.com, I'm coming across a North carolina site:blush:.

Silly buggers. My bad. naturallycurly.com

Okay thanks and is there a coupon code or minimum purchase necessary?

ETA - Ooops never mind, I see it now.

ETAA: Wow, that shipping cost blew me out of the water. Thanks for the coupon code but DANG!!! I can't order unless the shipping is free. The savings on the MBs I wanted was only $6 and the shipping was $19.98:nono:. I'll wait until there's free shipping being offered.

Last edited:
Back