Album Update

Gorgeous hair! That's it-I'm taking these braids out the minute I'm done with finals and maxigliding.

ur hair turned out sooo pretty... it's so thick & full... I luv'd the shape in 1 of the pics...

thanks for sharing.

Your hair looks beautiful! Makes me want to invest in a Maxiglide. How often do you have to straighten it and what do you use to keep it straight?

This was my first time seeing your album and your natural hair is sooooooooo gorgeous!!! I think I officially have twists envy.

Wowwww girl the maxiglide made your afro hair look like a perm. Nice results and i also looooooooove your twists!

wow you have really pretty natural hair! It looks really pretty straightened as well. I so don't have the guts to do it!

Ladies,
Thanks for all of your compliments....

To answer a few questions that I was asked:

1)used Wild Growth Oil to press my hair.

2)To get the curls all I did was bump my ends using the maxiglide as I straightened

3) I was natural for two years before getting my last relaxer in January 2004. I pressed my hair often so my curls were damaged. Siince going natural again, I have only pressed my hair twice and both time my hair went back after washing w/o losing any curl. Because of my prior experience I do not straighten very often.

4)I cut my hair to about a 2 inches TWA in July 2004 and haven't looked back ever since.

5) My maxiglide tips include using a some type of blow dry lotion for protection if you blow dry first.( I used one by TCB its okay). I have run the iron through my hair when it was airdried and detangled and that was good enough but usually i don't have the time to wait for it. As for products, like I mentioned before I used WGO but I think that is an individual preference...I will stick to it because that is the first thing that has worked as well w/ my hair. Before I used Aveda Anti Humectant w/ other flat irons and that would do the job but the results I got w/ that and the maxiglide was not optimal.

Back