Album Update- Tiny twists and a trim

kristina

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to share my latest hair adventures. I was going to try wearing box braids to work but I opted instead for small twists. I did them on dry hair that was stretched from braiding. I didn't use anything to twist my hair but I had some shea butter in my hair from before. I did trims as I went- I think I cut off 1-1.5 inches. After I twisted my whole head (5 hours), I wet my ends so they'd curl and spray some oil sheen. I hope they will work for my job because I really like them. Even with the trim, I think I'm making progress (compared to my professional twists that were done 12/24 of last year).

Last edited:
Wow, those look very pretty! I wish I had the patience to do some....I'm working on it. I hope your job doesn't have a prob w/them, they look approriate for the workplace. Nice album btw :)

Thanks ladies. I'm actually surprised they only took 5 hours. I mean I know that's a chunk of time but considering I plan on keeping them in for 2.5-3 weeks, it doesn't seem like the biggest investment.

Thanks! I'm just happy to finally have some good natural hair days- it was so hard when I first stopped wearing braids and I always looked kinda rough. I think I'm getting this natural styling thing together.

Back