Album Update!!!! I Cut My Hair!!!!!!!!!

Nice

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I cut my hair. See my album in my signature. I am too lazy to change my Avatar!!!

Album is called Hair cut
Album password: jaxs

Nice said:
Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I cut my hair. See my album in my signature. I am too lazy to change my Avatar!!!

Album is called Hair cut
Album password: jaxs

It looks good!!!

senimoni said:
Looks really good.....just looking for a change?

A number of factor contributed to my decision to cut but this is the reason that pushed me over the edge. I have fine hair so sometimes the slightest breakage become noticeable. I recently did a twist out that I waited too long too wash out and my hair was a tangled mess when I did wash it. It took me over 3 hours to detangle. Well when all was said and done, I did suffer some breakage which caused my hair to appear thinner. So I decided to cut some inches off because I prefer to sacrifice lenght for healthy hair :) .

Your hair cut looks great! :) I had my hair cut about an inch shorter than yours in November because I experienced damage from color. Anyways, it started to grow back in no time! I can tell your hair is going to grow out very nicely!

Your hair is looking full and absolutely gorgeous!!!

I just gave myself a cut almost like yours the day before yesterday. I cut off around 3+ inches off the back of my hair. Now it feels one length and much healthier.

Wildflower said:
I think you're my hair twin!!!:grin: I too have very fine hair and I'm not afraid to sacrifice length for health.

Girl...I wish that I really was your hair twin :lol: . I loooooove your hair :love:. If I could get air-dry results like you, I would be in business :weird: .

BTW, what is your hair type, what relaxer do you use, and what strenght?:lol:

Nice said:
Girl...I wish that I really was your hair twin :lol: . I loooooove your hair :love:. If I could get air-dry results like you, I would be in business :weird: .

BTW, what is your hair type, what relaxer do you use, and what strenght?:lol:

My hair type is 4a/b(mostly 4b). My hair is very fine. I use Affirm regular, and do my own hair.

I cut it because I was getting breakage on the demarcation line where the no lye relaxer and the lye part meets. I decided just to get rid of the damage and start fresh. And now my hair is truly one length.

I don't have any pics yet, but as soon as I take them I'll put them in my album

Looks great Nice!!! I saw your siggy b4 seeing this post and was like "What happened!!!???!!!!" Glad to see everything still looking good for you: healthly, beautiful hair!:)

natalied said:
Looks great Nice!!! I saw your siggy b4 seeing this post and was like "What happened!!!???!!!!" Glad to see everything still looking good for you: healthly, beautiful hair!:)

Thank you Natalied :Rose:

Hey Nice... did the stylist cut your hair when it was wet or dry? And what kind of cut is it...Did you just ask for an even length bob? I've been thinking very hard on getting my hair cut because my hair is also fine and my ends have been suffering as my hair grows out!

Nice said:
A number of factor contributed to my decision to cut but this is the reason that pushed me over the edge. I have fine hair so sometimes the slightest breakage become noticeable. I recently did a twist out that I waited too long too wash out and my hair was a tangled mess when I did wash it. It took me over 3 hours to detangle. Well when all was said and done, I did suffer some breakage which caused my hair to appear thinner. So I decided to cut some inches off because I prefer to sacrifice lenght for healthy hair :) .

Ok, at first I thought, crazy girl.....but I understand what you're saying and it does look nice, besides it will grow back healthier. I did the same (not as drastic) a few weeks ago....Braids damaged my hair.:ohwell:

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Ok, at first I thought, crazy girl.....but I understand what you're saying and it does look nice, besides it will grow back healthier. I did the same (not as drastic) a few weeks ago....Braids damaged my hair.:ohwell:

:lol: I am sure there are some people who are thinking the same thing. I didn't want to go some drastic but I felt that I had to and I have no regrets!

Poohbear said:
Hey Nice... did the stylist cut your hair when it was wet or dry? And what kind of cut is it...Did you just ask for an even length bob? I've been thinking very hard on getting my hair cut because my hair is also fine and my ends have been suffering as my hair grows out!

My stylist cut my hair when it was dry. As far as the cut goes, it basically showed her where I wanted her to start cutting and told her to take it around evenly.

HTH :)

Beautiful, I love the cut.

Has anyone every told you that you look like Jill Marie Jones, she plays Tony Childs on UPN's Girlfriends? :)

Back