Album Update Flat iron & Trim

Sunshine_One

Hello Ladies!

I added a few new pictures to my hair album.

I went to the salon for a set, trim and flat iron yesterday.

However, I am a lil dissappointed because I lost more length that I anticipated. The ends were try and honestly they needed to go. I put a lot of effort to conditioning and moisturiing my hair so I was surprised that they were dry. I also had a lot of those blasted single strand knots. I don't know I may start wearing my hair stretched out and straigtened more so I can monitor the ends better. I think keeping my hair smoother my help eliminate those knots. In the end I estimate I lost about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 all over. I know that may not seem like a lot but I wasn't expecting to lose more than a half an inch. :wallbash: I put myself on a new regime on trimming every quarter. The last trim was back May and done on curly hair. I think going forward I want all my trims to be on blown out hair. I believe it's more accurate. Anyhoo...enough of my boo hoooing.

I went to Yodit @ Salon Revive and I love that place. Very professional and they get you in & out. No waiting around. She is ethiopian and I must say they are great hair stylists. I was really impressed with my roller set. My hair was handled very gently and she got great tension on magnetics rollers (the most I've ever experienced natural or relaxed) surprisingly even better than the dominicans! My set was so smooth if I didn't need that trim they could have wrapped me up sent me home. :)

Here's the link to salon. PM me if you want more details.

http://www.salonrevive.com/

Thanks for listening.

Also, the album is missing pics from my natural journey. I'm still working on that one (lost alot of pics computer crashed last year). I will post when it's ready.

Please feel free to check my pics when you have a chance.

http://public.fotki.com/SunshineOne/
No PW needed

ooohhhh!! Nice!!! Your hair has really grown....you will be back to BSL in no time. I may have to check out this salon...

Thank you ladies for all the kind words and encouragment! I
really appreciate it. :grouphug3:

Yes @ Jlove74 that is Yodit's new salon. She used to be at Salon Cielo in Dupont Circle.

@ Dlewis I"m going to PM for some hot oil treatment tips.

Thank you ladies for all the kind words and encouragment! I
really appreciate it. :grouphug3:

Yes @ Jlove74 that is Yodit's new salon. She used to be at Salon Cielo in Dupont Circle.

@ Dlewis I"m going to PM for some hot oil treatment tips.

Thanks Sunshine - Yodit does some great color work, I think I may need to pay her a visit the fall.

Your rollerset looked wonderful, love the thickness :)

Back